Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

market!!!

Discussion on market!!! within the CO2 Guides & Templates forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
market!!!

Hi all this is my first contribution to Epvp.First i wanna say i am sure i am not the one who figured this out....but i can do it and i am posting it here....

SO this thread is about sitting on a place where some1 is sitting(and not have open shop)if he is sitting right at the shop so u cannot use ShopFlag to sit then.....Jump away for a little....use SHIFT SCREEN to see free SHOP FLAG and then click on it...... a CO message ,,DO YOU WANT TO START WENDING"" will appear.Then set sit on F1 and WAWE on F2....then click on F1 and F2 fast in sequence.....do this for i dont even know but to be sure be cklicking F1 F2 F1 F2 for something about 15 seconds.....then click on YES in ,,DO YOU WANT TO START WENDING" window.....your char will start moving then and stand to the middle of shop...after some while he will sit down.....and you are DONE you have the shop for yourself!!!!!

+k if u like this
Old 11/21/2007, 18:16   #2

Wow, Ill try this out.. what will happen to the dude vending?

Edit:

This doesnt work.. it will say this spot is not free or something..
Old 11/22/2007, 15:15   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRider View Post
Wow, Ill try this out.. what will happen to the dude vending?

Edit:

This doesnt work.. it will say this spot is not free or something..
U must use this when he is not vending....just if he is standing at the sho place....but not vending.....clear?
Old 11/22/2007, 18:48   #4

Ooohh but u can just go on peace and click on it works for me.. but yeah thanks anyway..
Old 11/23/2007, 08:48   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostRider View Post
Ooohh but u can just go on peace and click on it works for me.. but yeah thanks anyway..
U cant use peace mode if someone is over the flag.
Old 11/25/2007, 16:53   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by soymadmax View Post
U cant use peace mode if someone is over the flag.
sure he cannot....but he dont understand me i should make screens or video
Old 11/25/2007, 21:54   #7

its just how to get quick shops its a lil confusing SS's would help but good work helping others out here unlike leechers on ebay who sell bots and stuff ^^ someone was selling my dice mod so i removed the link