I ran across this little application browsing the net and figured that there would be quite a few of you interested and more than capable of creating your own bots. So I figured I'd make it available for you to try your hand at it.

Click for Download!
Code:
Trickster v0.3 beta
Description: The Trickster project (has nothing to do with the game Trickster) is the answer to a wish of scripting without the knowledge of a scripting language. Everything is managed from within a GUI (Graphical User Interface).
Its purpose is to let the user create a powerful and customizable script, applicable in any game or program. Currently its main area of use is the MMO-type games where boring tasks such as mining, farming or grinding will be automated using Trickster. Watch TV while Trickster does all the boring tasks for you!
Trickˇster [ trkstr ]:
Someone who leads you to believe something that is not what it seem to be.
Tricks:
- Emulate key press or text
- Emulate mouse movements or clicks
- Color recognition
- Statements (If...Then)
- Emit beeps for notification (useful in loops)
- Activate windows
Screenshot
Current version: 0.3 Beta:
BugFix:
- The statusbar is no longer bugged
Added:
- Create a description/instruction for your project
- Load/save
- Bot database (uses port 21)
- Display current event (log)
- Set speed on move and drag mouse
- Random mouse coordinates on move and drag mouse
- Start/kill executable/process function
Well enjoy guys and girls and don't hesitate to post your bots here to make them available to the community.
PS: I didn't know where this would go so I assumed it would be okay to put it here.