Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 23:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Japanese - English Mod conquer client

Discussion on Japanese - English Mod conquer client within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking

Ok Here is my guide to get Japanese conquer to work as English and how to download and create an account:

People may notice i took all the files from the English conquer it may seem easy but it is not the wrong English-npc and monster files etc... just cause weird monsters .There is so far no way to make monster names English.

Make Japanese account here:
Download client: One Two Three
The English Mod Here: oR

Needed Below:
Patch 1:
Patch 2: Here
(After you do these patches in order the auto patch should work)

When you download this it will go to my documents or ma by ware ever the install client is, you need to copy and paste it in to you C: / Program files / then rename it to something like Conquer Japanese or the patches wont work.

Ok i cant be bothered reading the above again but here it is i can not make the items name in English but i can explain what items will look like :
(*&&^&^(&*
agility: +16
class:archer
dura: 16/20

I'm trying to say the name wont be there but everything else like details will be ok, You can use the item hack given in the forums, And yes the items will be English but a few things wont show up in stores such as exp balls and some shops have errors. I could make them English if i did it manly but i hope some kind person would do this for me.

The Mod Here By rapid share : oR

Just paste that into your ini folder now npcs and the items should be English just items on the floor wont say in English names for reasons above !

Now Heres Your Part Read Carefully:

Go in the English conquer folder C:/ Program files / conquer 2.0
Copy [ data.wdf & c3.wdf ] Into the Japanese conquer folder and if you did that correctly it should be English display .

I'm not sure if i messed up any files tell me any errors you find please and ill try to sort it out you could probably do it your self only certain English files will work in the Japanese conquer without it messing up this is the best i can do with messing with it for the last 2 weeks ill see if there is anything else i can do. Just Report errors and ill start to spell check my full post and make it make more sense .

[POSSIBLE ERRORS LIST]
Some of these might of all ready be names but ill just refresh them:
1. monsters not in English:
2. item name in Japanese details in English
3. words npcs say in Japanese for now (i think its server side :S)
4. Don't open with Msn Or English conquer causes weird problem for me
5. Japanese people are not as friendly as i thought lol they are quite mean to me
6. i play the game so well thats not good
7. there is only 2 servers witch is all most empty
8. no potency or lottery yet
9. PayPal Dbs Cost More (4dollers or 2pound)

[UPSIDE TO JAPANESE]
1. No potency for some you might like
2. No lottery but this = 3.
3. Cheaper Dragonballs 4kk - 8kk and the left server people trade 20mets for a db
4. New friends
5. Learn Japanese

[UPCOMING UPDATES]
1. Guide To See The Japanese Symbols Instead Of Weird Symbols Like: *(&(íóúáéúíó^%$(
2. Monsters. (Maby Some Day)
3. MultiClient
4. Working Bots (Would be nice if someone who noes how to makes one please)
(Welcome to any questions)

When you actually use this mod or are interested can you leave a post so it does not become bottom old garbage please.

On The Left Server Add Me I Guess For Now Ill Delete It In A Few Days: OneHitter
Attached Files
File Type: rar iniFoler.rar (5.6 KB, 23 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/03/2007, 16:23   #2

Received Thanks: 1,960
Please upload your English Mod soon or thread will be closed.
Old 09/03/2007, 16:44   #3

if there is an english mod this would be cool
Old 09/03/2007, 17:43   #4

Im willing to provide the Webspace to host the english mod if he wants, or i can recommend rapidshare as easy to use FREE file sharing hosting.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/04/2007, 01:53   #5

Received Thanks: 1,960
@lateshop > You can use the edit button (found at bottom of your posts) to make edits to what you already have posted in your first post instead of me just merging your post.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/04/2007, 22:22   #6

Thx.
Old 09/05/2007, 07:28   #7

The only way to edit monsters names is to Edit incoming packets or memory edit.

The monsters names come in the spawn packet.
Also you will need to edit the Monster.dat which hold all the monsters names but use them only for there MaxHp..ect. If the monster is not found in Monster.dat it wont slow a hp bar ect..
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/06/2007, 02:53   #8

I have started making all mosnters into english may take a week ill keep updateing it everytime i do like 30monsters or so becuase i have to find the weird japanese messed up letters and its hard to compare them!
Old 09/06/2007, 18:57   #9

elite*gold: 20
Few questions.

1.Does the Japanese client use UTF-8 character encoding or some other. (shift-jis perhaps?).

2. How are you translating the Japanese monster names? Putting the same names that are in the English client, or their literal translations?

3. How are you going to go about displaying the translated monster names in game?

I'll download it later with the mod, I can help you with packet modifying if you need it. (you should need it for monster names, NPC dialogues etc), and some translations. Shouldn't take a week to translate monster names.
Old 09/08/2007, 20:57   #10

Hmm making an accont in Japanese letters how is it possible tho? >.< or maybe included in the mod? i didnt try the mod yet but sounds good!
Old 09/11/2007, 02:46   #11

soz peeps my internet broke an di lost everything im downloading my own mod bk now lol
Old 09/14/2007, 05:46   #12

#bump
good guide, tryin it out right now.
Old 09/15/2007, 13:55   #13

hmmm. so I got the Japanese client and patched it and that. but when I goto log in it just stays at the 'connecting to log in server please wait a moment' screen and doesnt log me in. if you have had this problem could you tell me how to fix. thx
Old 09/16/2007, 01:59   #14

idk u gotta make a *** account did u?
Old 09/16/2007, 07:11   #15

yes I did, still I can not log in, if i put in wrong acount it gives me that error, when I try logging into my acount however it just stays at connecting screen and doesnt log onto game :S