Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 02:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[SCAM] - Some Fag Tried It On Me

Discussion on [SCAM] - Some Fag Tried It On Me within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[SCAM] - Some *** Tried It On Me

Just to give you guys a head up, some ******** are trying a new scam - the technique is below:

1. They offer you CPS for an item you're selling
2. They show you the CPS in trade window, then close it, and quickly re-open it
3. They will offer you the CPS amount in GOLD (ie 215CPS = 215 GOLD)
4. They close the window after you click OK and run.

The trick here, is that when they close the window the Mark (YOU) will become agitated and want to trade faster. Therefore you do not check whether they've entered 215CPS or 215GOLD because your now in a hurry.

This was for information purposes only... of course if ANYONE tries to scam me like this again i'll simply hack your *****-*** accounts. ^_~

Vertigo~
Old 06/20/2007, 02:37   #2

Even though the trick is horribly silly, it's amazing that works sometimes. They're exploiting impatience. Once a person showed me a +1 robe, then canceled the trade box, then asked to trade again. I was in a hurry and almost pressed OK, but just then realized it was a normal robe of the same colour. What's irritating is that these scammers use a noob account so it's impossible to track them down.
Old 06/20/2007, 09:30   #3

how do ppl fall for hacks u just gotta look around and make sure everything is right....like someone tried to sell me a +1 1hander and put it in the trade box but then they exited and traded me again and it was just regular.. lmao i was like what do u think im stupid
Old 06/20/2007, 11:48   #4

Just like requiescence said,
Quote:
They're exploiting impatience.
Correct :-) Thats how they do it - i know that, if im buying something, and someone closes the window - I GET STRESSED - cuz i want the item, so im in a hurry (impatient) to get it. Therefore i do not check that the amount shown is in the correct box :-)

Vertigo~
Old 06/20/2007, 14:22   #5

lol yup my friend sold a brow phonix for 100 gold lol
Old 06/20/2007, 14:55   #6

nice scam > ^_~ <
:P
Old 06/21/2007, 12:47   #7

old scam? basic priniciple of the fake item, Uni soc helm lets say, close window then put in norm Uni helm then u press ok, its been done before just this time wit cps, whoever gets scammed by this is a real noob.
Old 06/21/2007, 18:51   #8

This scam is listed in the scamming guide by Impeccable lol
Old 06/22/2007, 00:39   #9

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
been tryd at me to but he did it this way

1. s> 27 cps 2kk
2. palce in 27 silvers
Old 10/25/2007, 13:21   #10

XD many different variations now - Scammers are artists though, so of course its gonna be a 'good'un' :P

Virty~
Old 10/26/2007, 02:43   #11

Yea i had that done to me, with items.
I'll admit it worked, i didnt check.
Sadly, it was a new account and by that happening, i lost all his money ( /^ /)( - _ - )( \^\ )
Old 10/28/2007, 22:04   #12

hey i have some guy tr that on a few times and most of them are high lv characters
i was just wonderin if u know anyways to stop this or hack there ***** *** accounts
if u have any ideas pls let me know at
Old 10/29/2007, 01:44   #13

Angry

Quote:
Originally Posted by requiescence View Post
Even though the trick is horribly silly, it's amazing that works sometimes. They're exploiting impatience. Once a person showed me a +1 robe, then canceled the trade box, then asked to trade again. I was in a hurry and almost pressed OK, but just then realized it was a normal robe of the same colour. What's irritating is that these scammers use a noob account so it's impossible to track them down.
Lolsame here only with a club
Closed Thread