Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 00:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to get your enemy banned

Discussion on how to get your enemy banned within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
this is a terrible thing for me to post,
i really hope none is mean enough to do this but
here it is and sorry to anyone who is banned fom this

1. you will need a credit card, yours, someones,anyones
2 make a paypal account, some country u cannot do this
3. buy dragonballs on the site with this paypal
So i think i can buy 1 code and then must wait a week or so?
im not sure really sorry i havent done this myself
so do nothing with the first code you buy and efinitly do not credit this to your own
main acount.
when the probation period is up and you can buy more DB from the site
buy them till the codes are maxed out whitch is 10 i believe?
someone can clarify the number for me thanks
still do not credit them
make a noob account and do not use any of the same info as your main account
especailly the email
make the noob lvl 50 adn credit all the db or save some codes for the last step
distribute the db to your enemys by buying items from them
then follow anothe guide here on how to keep those items like drop and pick on
another account or sell for 1 gold and drop and sell again
you get the point.
5. call the crdit card company and report the db charges as fraud
you wont get in trouble dont worry it cant be traced i have several friends who have done this.
6. wait....... 1 week 2 week sometimes 3 week.... everyone who came in contact with those DB is banned traded touched picked anything u can go on a noob and die in front of your enemy and he will pick a db u drop and get banned for it
6. final step to REALLY get your enemy good you must buy something from them and say u cant credit the codes casue ur not hi enuff lvl so he can credit them first and then give you the item after they have already gotten the db
make it worh it like a 10-15 db item so there greed will overcome there...intelligence? lol
the account that credits the codes will be banned permanetly untill they pay the GM the money for the DB and yes this happend to me and thats why i know about it first hand hah.

*heres a tip*
dont do this or youll go to hell
i
wow is my karma really 0 ? hmm maybe someone can help with that
cause im trying my best to contribute here ok?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg post-85-1181564456.jpg (158.3 KB, 49 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/11/2007, 17:23   #2

looollll, hahahaha this is a good one
Old 06/11/2007, 17:43   #3

Nubish thing i ever heard
Old 06/12/2007, 03:41   #4

yah that happend to me aswell... but it was an accident, my friend baught dbs with his mums card and she diddnt know so when it came up on her statement she reported it as a fraud and so she got the money back but! i claimed every single one of the dbs for him -_- my lvl 130-130-130 tro-tro-tro banned in a few days then i got the same email saying pay up $150 and then i will unban your account and u get the dbs u payed for... which sucked so bad... lol i got it unbanned tho... without paying a penny to the basterds at TQ
Old 06/12/2007, 06:05   #5

OMFG!!! hahaha

This was good way of selling accounts. Weird how evolution works and turn smart thinking into a scam.
Old 06/12/2007, 06:18   #6

see i think this is a noob way of going about enemys either fight it out or talk with them ut dont screw there game up just cuz u wanna be a backstabbing B**** u never know they may have a baby and in stead of useing there money to get there kid something they have to pay it all or over time to tq cuz u couldnt just fight them u had to play dirty to me this is the most noobish thing i have ever heard just another scam artist

and also if all people wanted to do is get on a game and get people banned then they live a sad life truly
Old 06/12/2007, 06:34   #7

get the **** off this site dum ***. do u know how many ppl would want me banned?
Old 06/12/2007, 14:08   #8

Well, this is kinda concerning because IF this is all true that means ANY DB in market could be a "fraudulent" DB. Which sucks, but am i correct in what im saying?
Old 06/12/2007, 15:11   #9

haha i didd it nice
Old 06/12/2007, 16:41   #10

This scam does work but it's really fuked up cuz' its kinda like an atomic bomb u not only take out you enemy you take out anyone who comes in contact with those items and you could risk getting one of your friendz banned also, good idea but bad concept think harder before posting scams.
Old 06/12/2007, 17:21   #11

but i dont get it........like atomic bomb????? hmm but how they cand trace you down?...... logs?
Old 06/12/2007, 17:27   #12

LMAO this is funny
Old 06/12/2007, 19:00   #13

even more, you can buy items...put them on another acc and then the ppl who u sold the dbz to would just "give" you their items for free without even knowing+getting banned and having to pay for buying something from you

On other ideeas, this is really dangerous cause u said that they only notice in 1, 2, 3 weeks, in that time the dbs can spread in a WIDE comunity of innocent players that will later have to pay for something they didn't do

++++++++++You might have just given the GM's a ideea of how to get money and MAKE players buy dbz....GZZZ X(
Old 06/12/2007, 19:08   #14

Well My Marketer just got banned, but its either because I hacked like 5 characters and had about 4 bill in items on my Marketer ---- OR ---- I was in market selling for USD the items that were scammed... Not sure if that gets you banned but I think thats the reason because I did the Trick where you make like 50 noob accounts, drop, delete, buy for 1 silver, drop delete, give to marketer. O well, I sold a 2 soc coro for 150 USD and some other stuff before the ban so I didn't lose indefinately
Old 06/12/2007, 20:03   #15

Received Thanks: 1,335
Nice Thinking!!