Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[HACK] Ultimate Herc v1.0

Discussion on [HACK] Ultimate Herc v1.0 within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/28/2007, 22:34   #46

elite*gold: 0
Um, will this be upgraded so I can use it on the most current patch?
Or maybe I am having trouble because I am using V3n0m, which comes with *M*'s sick Conquer.exe...
Hmm...
Well get back to me please
Old 11/21/2007, 05:33   #47

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyX View Post
  • ServerSide
Heres "Ultimate Herc v1.0" enjoy! just activate the hack! and you can herc with 1 hand weapond or 2hander weapond or even hercing without any weaponds in your hand![list] Description: when you activate the hack After When your going to equip or unequip your weapond always remeber to deactivate the hack or els you get a crash in conquer then you have to restart your client agian it happens well enjoy
[list]
its not working you *******
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/21/2007, 06:02   #48

Received Thanks: 1,960
Active Warning:
Insulted Other Member(s)
For kissmebaby1992.
Expires:
22:56 12-20-2007

Old out dated thread, works for pre patch 4348.
andyX PM me if you plan to update this and need it reopened.

#Closed!
Closed Thread