Tried this out and it don't work. Maybe is wont work under windows vista? Even when i run as Administrator it dont work. If any one has suggestions or if its only XP compatible please reply.
Originally posted by bartb000@Jun 15 2007, 19:47 I tried it 2, I Clicked on the ground. I pushed Shift + S but i doesn't work for me. please can any1 explain?
for most of u you guys are still using the old patch..... if dont work for the old patch only for the new one...... if you have the old patch use fujis or *M*
OMG ya i'm really ty it works, maybe i can help some guys saying:
If you have autopatch, it doesn't mean directly you have the latest patch... please, go first check your conquer folder and klick on autopatching i hope i could help most of you
What I love about this one is it dosen't have to register your character in order to work. I can't use most speedhacks because for some reason, most hacks can't register my character name, and therefor dosen't work.
[ PW Brazil ] Speed Hack, Speed Attack, Jump, Zoom, GM online (ALL In One) 05/21/2011 - Perfect World - 16 Replies Para PW da Level UP
Speed Hack, Speed Attack, Jump, Zoom, GM online Tudo em apenas 1.
Novo Elementclient
DOWNLOAD : http://rapidshare.de/files/39861544/elementclient. rar.html
--------------------------
HOW TO FLYHACK/SPEED/DAMAGE FOR LAUNCHERS? 02/12/2009 - RF Online - 4 Replies Im still noob in cheat engine
So someone can help me how to
HOW TO FLYHACK/SPEED/DAMAGE FOR LAUNCHERS?
Ill pay 100 load (filipino)
Speed+zoom 07/15/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 129 Replies Speedhack
a little bulkier, works w/ multiple users and some other stuff...
http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/2329/38341189h p9.th.png
MiniSpeed
its a small "always on top" window...
http://img245.imageshack.us/img245/7946/56131196q g6.th.png
and when speeds on...