Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 10:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A scam dat works in every game

Discussion on A scam dat works in every game within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
im a 1st time poster so be nice ps: Heres my scam that works in all games with a login and password, heres wat u do:

1)say ur sellin ur acct (make sure its not ur main, and make sure its a high lvl)
2)tell dem 2 pay half of the money 4 ur login (it dont even need 2 be real xD)
3)make em pay half 4 ur password (make sure both the password and login are fake)
4)say dat u gotta log out so they can log in as u
5)wait 4 bout 1/2 an hour
6)log back in they should be gone
7)use da money u made from scammin n00bz

+k is always aprieciated(or however u spell it xD)
no flammin plz
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/31/2007, 20:15   #2

Zomg I r did not know this :O
Teach me moar plix m4st0r! How I r can jump, me not know
Old 05/31/2007, 21:11   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by Ben160591@May 31 2007, 20:15
xD. i kno u kno how 2 jump lol.
Old 05/31/2007, 21:27   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by ProdigyBoi+May 31 2007, 21:11--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ProdigyBoi @ May 31 2007, 21:11)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Ben160591@May 31 2007, 20:15
xD. i kno u kno how 2 jump lol. [/b][/quote]
u stated the obvious >.>
=)
Old 05/31/2007, 21:53   #5

yeah this scam does work but only a noob would fall for it
Old 05/31/2007, 21:58   #6

Scam does work indeed... but even a noob can do the math on 1+1= answer ... those that can not read english might fall for it though, but then again who would pay half for an account that you can not log on to... Since a person has full info when selling the account you can just take off all the gear and show it's real.. and tell the stuff in the market wh.

That works better to scam then this but to any scam:

If you can't get it yourself, you're not worth it
Old 05/31/2007, 22:21   #7

Just to say it is a stupid scam, but i try everything once and to tell u the truth i made a good amount of money the first time i did that...
Old 06/01/2007, 16:09   #8

most ppl dont fall for it.. if u want a good scam u should show em an RB then there is a chance they would trade something of value for it .. well thats just was i do so...=D
Closed Thread