Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Art Money =P

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I heard ppl need art money.... its gud for scamming tho... especially scamming garments.. firstly, u make ur money to as much as u like...but the money cant be use but can be viewed..if u put in trade window n accept.it wud fail....

to scam with it, u can come out with many creative ways.. but here's an example tho,

Firstly, afta making ur money..go to market...say u wana buy some garments (make sure is rare garment such as angelical dress) then.. when sumone trades u, show him/her ur money..they wud c that u hav the money but actually u dun hav... then, u cancel the trade, whisper the dude that u pay half n let u take the garment first, said u wana c if the garment looks good on you.. (to make him do this, u can make a noob having a name lyk one of his fren from his frenlist but with numbers bhind, n said that ur his fren's market acc) if the dude says the garment is 10kk then show him 12kk..then u pay haf f his offered, whish is 5kk then when the dude agrees to let u try the garment, wave to him n say bye bye..then take te garment to ur main n sell it for 10kk u wud hav profit for 5kk...

thats jus a simple method.. mayb gud scammer out there hav better creatives ideas by sing art money to scam

come this website to download->

<hr>Append on May 27 2007, 07:49<hr> +k for gratitude is welcomed =P

Old   #2

tnx.. ill try it later

Old   #3

can someone scann this pls
Old   #4

This aint workin&#39; everyone knows thats its Client Side which means that ure the only one who sees the gold amout etc. that I turn 1 silver to 10000 but the guy/gal u show it to only sees 1 siver

Old   #5

Art Money is Client side ... which means only u can see it
Old   #6

Ammm...Can someone tell me how to set up ?
Old   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by Petru+May 27 2007, 13:02--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Petru @ May 27 2007, 13:02)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> This aint workin&#39; everyone knows thats its Client Side which means that ure the only one who sees the gold amout etc. that I turn 1 silver to 10000 but the guy/gal u show it to only sees 1 siver [/b]

art money isnt client side when i check it... it last check was when it was patch 4348... n i showed my money to a dude, n his lyk... "wow&#33; ur rich&#33;"... try showing it to sumone n ask if ur rich...n c wad they say...they could c it....

If they cant, then mayb the new patch, 4349 had fixed it... i gues

<hr>Append on May 27 2007, 17:11<hr><!--QuoteBegin--hulkusz
@May 27 2007, 16:47
Ammm...Can someone tell me how to set up ? [/quote]
wad i could tell u is to scan the value of the money

U could click on the SEARCH button n key in ur current money u hav in ur inventory..
Then after it says the scan is completed, u could put in more money or drop 100 silver n find the value which change out of all the adresses..

If it says scanning failed when u SEARCH then, u add or drop 100 silver n use that new number again..If it still fails, then keep trying with different ammount.

I hope this explaination could help u,...
+k if u think this explainations helps u a lot
Old   #8

Lol, nub.
Old   #9

Received Thanks: 1,955
Artmoney has always been client sided.
No one else will see it but you, the person running artmoney.
There is a server side check to see if you have the money in trade.
So your still out the half amount your trading.

But like all scams use this as a education on how not to get ripped off yourself.
Old   #10

**** always when i trade with someone and press ok with artmoney there comes a measage :traiding failed

Closed Thread