Originally posted by DB-Buyer2@May 5 2007, 18:11 tips:
when you login to CO(game) dont paste the password. pasting the password will cause an error(wrong/invalid pass).
other then that it should be simple to use, apon successfuly making an id my program auto saves info in seperate text documents created in the sub directory my program creates.
lol although I'm glad to see youre dedicated to making sure everyone has a clear understanding of how to use your program, I was asking for tips on how to create my own account creator (PM would be fine) or to tell me what methods your program employs to create accounts (such as xml submission or if it just takes in the information and then automates the signup process via the web browser etc.) I suppose my questions could be answered by simply using your program and finding out myself so I'm sorry to have troubled you with such questions ;-)
Originally posted by KageKhan+May 5 2007, 18:46--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KageKhan @ May 5 2007, 18:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--DB-Buyer2@May 5 2007, 18:11 tips:
when you login to CO(game) dont paste the password. pasting the password will cause an error(wrong/invalid pass).
other then that it should be simple to use, apon successfuly making an id my program auto saves info in seperate text documents created in the sub directory my program creates.
lol although I'm glad to see youre dedicated to making sure everyone has a clear understanding of how to use your program, I was asking for tips on how to create my own account creator (PM would be fine) or to tell me what methods your program employs to create accounts (such as xml submission or if it just takes in the information and then automates the signup process via the web browser etc.) I suppose my questions could be answered by simply using your program and finding out myself so I'm sorry to have troubled you with such questions ;-) [/b][/quote]
there are a few ways i could have built this program...
i chose the basic; winsock connection..
---
simple "GET / HTTP/1.0" packet(s)...
---
you should get the idea..
sorry i wont go into full details on howto setup the packet structure/parse method(s).
I think you should give the source code to a Moderator or Administrator to approve that its not infected or has backdoors. This kinda tool is a good idea i must admit, since i started creating my own tools i dont use other peoples. But yea good idea for this program if it really is yours.
raptordin Posted on Today 11:52
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
QUOTE (DB-Buyer2 @ May 5 2007, 04:41)
just a small something i put together...
This should help keep them CO accounts in order,
enjoy the program while it lasts...
---------------------
---------------------
enjoy..
A very good Job indeed, hope it stayes updated and it would be nice to add an account manager (like Cotobo Account Manager) +k for you
---
i have no clue as to what features "Cotobo" contains, i am sure it's an ok program since many here use it. i for 1 will not use any "bot".. all i need is my account creator and My Clicker that i made.
updates have been made to this program, alltho i am not sure if i will release it.
._.
-----------
Quote:
leavemealone Posted on Today 13:30
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think you should give the source code to a Moderator or Administrator to approve that its not infected or has backdoors. This kinda tool is a good idea i must admit, since i started creating my own tools i dont use other peoples. But yea good idea for this program if it really is yours.
---
surely somone on this site can "breakdown" the exe and reveal that there is no danger in using this program!(admin/moderator? )
--------------
Originally posted by ~SevenEleven~@May 13 2007, 04:17 whats he reason for "maybe" not releasing because people think it isnt safe?
no...
most of the time the people who assume it to be dirty are mad cause it's released.. :hm:
-
kinda boring making programs and releasing for nothing.. besides i have sold it to a couple people on my server so i think i will just continue to do that..
-----
Originally posted by KageKhan+May 5 2007, 18:46--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (KageKhan @ May 5 2007, 18:46)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--DB-Buyer2@May 5 2007, 18:11 tips:
when you login to CO(game) dont paste the password. pasting the password will cause an error(wrong/invalid pass).
other then that it should be simple to use, apon successfuly making an id my program auto saves info in seperate text documents created in the sub directory my program creates.
lol although I'm glad to see youre dedicated to making sure everyone has a clear understanding of how to use your program, I was asking for tips on how to create my own account creator (PM would be fine) or to tell me what methods your program employs to create accounts (such as xml submission or if it just takes in the information and then automates the signup process via the web browser etc.) I suppose my questions could be answered by simply using your program and finding out myself so I'm sorry to have troubled you with such questions ;-) [/b][/quote]
Public Function CreateAccount(UserName As String, Password As String, Email As String, ID As String, Question As String, Answer As String)
CreateAccount = "http://account.conqueronline.com/en/register-en/reg.php?name=" & UserName & "&password=" & Password & "&password2=" & Password & "&realname=MrMagic&email=" & Email & "&email1=" & Email & "&radiobutton=radiobutton&idcard=" & ID & "&idcard2=" & ID & "&question=" & Question & "&answer=" & Answer & "&answer1=" & Answer & "&imageField2.x=51&imageField2.y=15"
End Function
^^ the packet to create an account. Use winsock or INET to send the packet.
I made an account creator a long time ago but not releasing it here muahaha :P
CO AccCreator 09/13/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies Someone Please Post The Program Its Quite Useful For Archers Making Water And I Deleted Mines Thank You