Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Multiclient

Discussion on Multiclient within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Heres what i been doing to get multi client for teh longest time
First u have to download Hex Workshop, u can go google or soething and download the latest version
Then when u have downloaded it open conquer.exe in it
when it is opened press ctrl-F then in the Type section it should b Text String, in the value, type in Fps:%d for patch 4346 and in the options it should b ASCII and on directions down
when u click ok there should b a word called "English" next to it and u should change the E to a S and save it ...THERE U GOT A MULTICLIENT!!
ill b posting other ways how to get multi from hex workshop when patches update
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/29/2007, 04:02   #2

dude, don't do this, it has been done, i am trying not to go hard on you like i did the other multiclient people. go to it has a step by step and it has pics. i am trying not to pwn you like i did the others, you are actually trying to do ti a better way. give a man a fish feed him for a day, teach a man to fish feed him for a lifetime. this is in the it was here first, so don't worry about posting these for any other patches, people should check there first then use search. and if it doesn't work, you should ask how you could do it yourself or give guides for others to learn . I have been told that some of my comments have offended, so please take my apology, i am just tired of people flaming me for trying to "correct" people... sorry
Old 04/29/2007, 04:31   #3

Old 04/29/2007, 18:46   #4

Received Thanks: 1,960
[*]Please read>>>
Elitepvpers Forum Etiquette, Plus links to Rules and Guidelines!

Please do a search before making new threads.

#Close
Closed Thread