Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 17:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Uranus/NorBIKA

Discussion on Uranus/NorBIKA within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thank you for any1,that hacked and rbned NorBIKA(my troj char)! I'm now leave from the game and im dont play again with this suck game... na bb
Old 04/21/2007, 01:32   #2

lol, dont blame people here, blame yourself for downloading the stuff. you need to independantly check everything you download regarding co, be it a hack, macro or anything else for that matter, personally I dont take heed of peoples scans on jotti, its easy to do for yourself.
Old 04/21/2007, 03:42   #3

Received Thanks: 1,960
This section for release of --CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools --.

Sorry to hear you got hacked.
But you should do your own scans and use packet sniffers.
Also a good firewall wouldn't hurt either.

#close
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
WTB lvl 90+ on uranus
05/16/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 0 Replies
Build doesnt matter very much but i would really like if some of you had a pure str 90+ blader. i also have a lvl 94 65% pure str warrior(not very good farmed) that i can trade or put in with the offer. i can pay with ingame gold on uranus or paypal. write the price for your character. ONLY URANUS! thx - Veto
[WTB]Uranus Acc's
01/13/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 14 Replies
As the post says would like to Buy accounts on "Uranus" Server. Please post Char Nick And Email adress below. Please leave link to screenshots below, Include relevant details (Silks, lvls etc..) or I wont bother replying. Must have all account information; Email Address + Secret Answer #1 You go First / I go first (We will decide one deal has been made) #2 Will pay in whatever way you prefer (Silk / Paypal, PaySafe cards etc...) #3 Accounts Unverified if possible. EXCEPT YAHOO!
WTT Uranus lvl 70 Nuker
04/25/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 3 Replies
This deal has been made with julian2008 and thx to sro_thanker
[WTT]/[WTS] lvl 70 URANUS
04/09/2009 - Silkroad Online Trading - 2 Replies
DONE