Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 10:35

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[EXPLOIT] UNLIMITED TAO XP SKILL ANYTIME

Closed Thread

Old 10/27/2010, 00:47   #31

elite*gold: 0
yes it really works i have known about this for a while now just do what he says it works and it is great for lving

Old 10/27/2010, 01:16   #32

Haha, I saw someone doing this the other day & wondering how they did it thanks.

Old 11/04/2010, 15:23   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by w00tare View Post
This Works, Chain Lighting is a Fire-Fire-Fire (Pure) skill.
noob chain lightning is an xp skill not pure fire
Old 11/04/2010, 16:37   #34

omg why did you tell ppl about this exploit. ok ok , there are already many those , like me , who knew this while ago, BUT , why would you want to help others, like egys or brs :S damnit

Old 11/06/2010, 02:03   #35

dont works now

Closed Thread

« CP Converter | How to make CID's Proxy work (5068) »

Similar Threads
[EPIC Exploit] Chillmaw, solo at anytime!
06/03/2009 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
DO Note that YOU take all risks for this. Alrightio. Basically there is a spot in Icecrown near Chillmaw (Threat From Above guy), where you pull him and he won't ATTACK You, however he won't evade your attack/spells too. This was found by me, while trying to solo him normal way, and when I was running away I noticed this. Please notice, that there's still 3x Adds you gotta deal with. Here's the safespot tracked on minimap : VIDEO :...
Cora Unlimited HP exploit :D
03/13/2009 - RFO Hacks, Bots, Cheats, Exploits & Guides - 17 Replies
Here's another good one :D Based on the old pot glitch. Make a Cora Dark Priest, Edit the item.edf so that FP pots (mana pots) have 0 delay. Use the Dark priest skill 'Force Shield' (converts all damage to FP for 30 secs) = God Mode, if you use this aswell as the hp pot glitch. It will be very hard /nearly impossible for you to die, I could tank ether turrets at level 40 :P
Unlimited PoM Exploit
03/20/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 2 Replies
With timing/luck and lag this can be done. You must be a mage to do this, have a trinket and have iceblock. I do this on my 62 and it always works. Have a hunter friend and /duel them. Use PoM(Presence of Mind) and trinket at the same time. Have the hunter Scatter Shot you, then iceblock. Come out of the ice block, and you should have infinite pom. This takes time to get right, as It normally takes me about 5-10 minutes to time right. Also I beleive lag help, as I am on dialup. Hope this...
Unlimited Money Exploit
05/15/2006 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 17 Replies
it's childrens week and this year there's prizes. you can pick a pet, or five gold this quest is avaliable to all levels! you'll need four people to do it, but you can make a lot of money even split four ways. and if you're lucky you can just con a few players into helping with the summons without telling them about the profits and without them asking for a cut you'll need a warlock. a level one alt and two people to help summon I think you can probably figure out where this is going......