Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:32

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

NameGen

Discussion on NameGen within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
I know this isn't realyl a Conquer Online Tool, but it's something that i've been working on a little bit and thought since i only post here i'd post it up and see what everyone think's of it.

It's probably more useful for let's say..RPG Maker lol it's a Character Name generator / Title Generator for now i haven't added any equipment or skill names yet..

Actually it's more of a duplicate of the RMXPTool for those who know what that tool and or have heard of it.

However the original one was made with pre-set list's which i have copied over and also has the option of selecting different language's, (comes with a set of Japanese and Greek First and Last names for male and female).

I've made mine a bit more user defined..by adding your language to the 'languages.txt' it add's it ot the Language dropbox (ComboBox)
then you'll need to create a folder with the exact same name as the text you entered so if you add German to the 'languages.txt' then in the data folder you must create a 'german' folder all lowercase since it's case sensitive.

Then inside the 'german' folder just add the surnames.txt (last names for characters) and 'female_firstnames.txt' and 'male_firstnames.txt'.

Then just add the names into the list's you've made and then Select your language from the dropbox that's been added and it'll search for the surnames.txt and either male or female firstnames files whichever you have selected.Then click generate ^^.Still kinda buggy, i got a few pieces of code to handle any error's such as mising firstnames.txt files or surnames.txt files.

Anyway i know this isn't very helpful to CO but as a member of this community i like to have your opinion's thrown at me ^^ and even if you don't use this for Conquer online you may find another useful means for this Tool ^^.
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-85-1173814114.ibf (90.5 KB, 218 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/13/2007, 22:13   #2

AntiVir Found nothing
ArcaVir Found nothing
Avast Found nothing
AVG Antivirus Found nothing
BitDefender Found nothing
ClamAV Found nothing
Dr.Web Found nothing
F-Prot Antivirus Found nothing
F-Secure Anti-Virus Found nothing
Fortinet Found nothing
Kaspersky Anti-Virus Found nothing
NOD32 Found nothing
Norman Virus Control Found nothing
Panda Antivirus Found nothing
VirusBuster Found nothing
VBA32 Found nothing

clean i just dont really know what it does a bit late tired to read lol! k going to test

EDIT: hmm could be my fault because i didnt read very well but got this error at least if u need to only run the .exe file screenie coming up
Old 03/13/2007, 22:19   #3

my fault or bug?
Old 03/13/2007, 23:27   #4

Received Thanks: 1,960
Looks like maybe a Visual Basic Runtime error.
Your missing a .dll file.

Don't know which one though that he's calling to.

But it works on my system.
Wish I had this when I first made my 45 accounts!

+1 Karma
}^~^{

Sorry blinko you'll have to wait just gave you one for your address thread D
Old 03/14/2007, 22:39   #5

Got bugs or some files are missing
*edit* pls

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=TQ<---- worst game makers' border='0' alt='TQ<---- worst game makers' />
Old 06/11/2007, 20:08   #6

Quote:
Originally posted by pratik19@Mar 14 2007, 23:39
Got bugs or some files are missing
*edit* pls

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=TQ<---- worst game makers' border='0' alt='TQ<---- worst game makers' />
yes, it wont work for me either