Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 18:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Very smart&thoughtful scam. (maybe old)

Discussion on Very smart&thoughtful scam. (maybe old) within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
At the first, if you want to stay anonymous, make a new character, and name him total diffrent from your main account. (duh.. )

1. Goto market, and look for someone with great stuff.

2. Say this to the victim : hey, i found a glitch in the last patch on conquer. if you put an item on the right place in the market, it wil get copyed so you have two of them.

3. go with your victim to the right upper corner from the market, and make sure noone exept your victim is around. then say to him/her she needs to stand next to a small stone. (im sure you wil encounter a stone there). It is very important to team her.

4. Say this to the victim. : When i say yes, drop your item you wish to copy.
Then type : "If dropped{Then double a+] in "talk" mode.
Then tell her to log out, or tell her to hold Alt+f4 for 10 seconds.

5. If the victim is a TOTAL DUMBASS,

he/she wil thrust you immediately and she wil do what you just said/
She wil drop the item, and the victim wil type "If dropped{Then double a+]". <--- This is just some distraction
She wil press alt+f4 for 10 seconds, and wil log out. Because she is in team, you wil see her picture dissappear on your teamstats. now you know she logged out. (now you wil have time enough to pick up the item, and make a run ."
You know where she dropped it, because you told her, to stand next to a stone.

5¼ If the victim isnt smart, but not dumb either,
You could say her that you wil walk to the other side of the market, so he/she is sure you wont pick up the item when she logs out.
and if she wonders why she has to log out : tell her that the item might dissapears if she stays online.

5½ If the victim is pretty smart yet,

Offer her to try it with an normal item first.
Ask her what kind of item she is using for it, and buy this item to
Now when she logs out, you wil walk to the place she logged out, and drop the item next to the item she dropped. (this works great)

5¾ If the victim is Very smart, and thinks you are scamming,

Offer him to watch if you scam another victim. (this victim wil be one of your main accounts) equip an elite weapon or something like that. (its only a peanut compared with what kind of item he/she wil drop if it believes you.)YOU WIL NEED TWO OF THIS ITEMS OFCOURSE when the victim (your main account) drops the elite backsword, tell your real victim to jump away with you. (for privacy or something) Now you wil drop the second Elite item, and then log out.
Log back in with your main account, and play a little game between you and your main account.
EXAMPLE
Main account : WOW ! now i have two elite backswords
You : I told you it would work .
You against your real victim : See ?? it realy works.

5¾¾ If the victim is VERY VERY smart, or already knows this trick,

Then u cnt help it.
If you dont like it to get trapped,then say :
Oh realy ? i didnt knew that, someone told this to me, and told me it realy works :?

Well. simple as hell eh ?.
If you have any questions still, then just say them.
I wil be able to answer them, cause this is thought out realy neat .

Well, i am happy i could tribute something in elitevpers, cause this is a fantastic community, and the hacks over here are awsome.

Please give it karma if you liked this. thanks a lot .

Greetz *************

<hr>Append on Feb 4 2007, 21:32<hr> crap,... so this trick is old :hm:

ohwell.. atleast i updated it a lot with my own idea's .

(sorry scold and kick me in the ass as much times as you like
Old 02/04/2007, 22:47   #2

hmm mite work
Old 02/05/2007, 01:41   #3

dumbass, edit ur character's name out, tq will ban you
Old 02/05/2007, 01:49   #4

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=And we know who's sexist here...' border='0' alt='And we know who's sexist here...' />

As you noticed He/She is used often, but more often refered to as 'her' for the victim...

And another thing, you'd spend a day trying to get a ****** to drop anything worth gaining. The victim would have to be a 10 year old with mommy's paypal account
Highly doubt this would work, as most people with good items wouldn't even bother responding to you. Much easier to just go do MB quest, or in this case, Loot other peoples cash at BI would get more than you'd gain from this.
Old 02/05/2007, 01:57   #5

lol ive met a lot of dumbasses in da game..<span style='color:0'>.but i doubt anyone will fall for dis</span>
Old 02/05/2007, 04:21   #6

@ExeCution: LOL dumbass put your character name on e*pvp...bad idea, better edit that. You think GM don't read forums? Also that's the name of your forum account, another bad idea. I would create a new account and never post again with that one. Unless it's your mortal enemy on the server, of course.

@slayerdude: Yeah you would think people wouldn't fall for this, but someone in my old guild actually dropped an elite 1soc atk ring. There's no accounting for stupidity LOL.
Old 02/05/2007, 06:16   #7

only a dumbass would be get trick on this
Old 02/05/2007, 16:44   #8

holy **** :| thats rite. didnt knew that.

Can you delete this account by some option ?.
Or is it just impossible .

<hr>Append on Feb 5 2007, 16:47<hr> This is able to work indeed !.
Many dumb idiots on this game with great stuff.

and offering them to show it with a normal item works fine to. i already did this twice, and i have nice elite boots now.

P.S ExeCution is not my ingame name.
Old 02/07/2007, 01:39   #9

i actually got 2 super 2 sock clubs from this, thx for teaching it to me :]
Old 02/08/2007, 13:09   #10

Quote:
Originally posted by kraze3ass@Feb 7 2007, 08:39
i actually got 2 super 2 sock clubs from this, thx for teaching it to me :]
who will be so stupid to fall for this???

OMG!!!
Old 02/11/2007, 02:59   #11

thats dumb
Closed Thread