i hate to say this again but this non dc speed hack makes me sick...I always got dc.
Even when im walking, i still dced...Hmm., Fujiy i really hated ur hack. I downloaded it 4 times already and driven me to say this bad things. No hurt feelings but critism will helo u to improve on ur hack better. Well, i once dowloaded a hack before and it never dc, however its kinda sad that he is no longer updated it anymore. Not to mention his name but his speedhack never dced,even if not touching the ground or should i say never ending speedhack..Grrr.....
i hate to say this again but this non dc speed hack makes me sick...I always got dc.
Even when im walking, i still dced...Hmm., Fujiy i really hated ur hack. I downloaded it 4 times already and driven me to say this bad things. No hurt feelings but critism will helo u to improve on ur hack better. Well, i once dowloaded a hack before and it never dc, however its kinda sad that he is no longer updated it anymore. Not to mention his name but his speedhack never dced,even if not touching the ground or should i say never ending speedhack..Grrr.....
When using the speed hack, does it show you as having cyclone to other players, or just fast movements?
It would be nice if it showed cyclone on, so people wouldn't call you a hacker.
It's worth noting that some anti-viruses will consider this program an Invader, a type of program that imposes it's own rules onto another one. Thus, my anti-virus, Kaspersky was preventing it from working, so it's best to create an exception rule, if ever it doesn't work.
Hehe, you got my full approval to provide my multi here
but perhaps you should use the one without pathfind button patch
Or just put a reference to my thread, theres 4 to choose from and it works with all 4
Nope, it doesnt show cyclone at all. Thats only client side. Everyone just see's you jumping very very fast
Hiyoal
I was running two clients and on both I had the speed running.
I was trying to see if I had the cyclone aura and how it looked when i was jumping around.
It didn't seem to me, from the other client's perspective (quickly alt tabbing to the other client while in the other clicking fast to jump around), that I was jumping at very fast rate. It seemed like I was doing regular jumps. Only if I quickly jumped from one place to the other continuously would it look like a speedhack, but other than that, if I wait a split second after landing then jumping again it looks like I'm jumping at regular speed.
Is that the case? If not continuously jumping (like say having warrior with SM on), and just jumping casually, would it appear to everyone else that I do not have a speed hack? Or the way I saw it on my pc isn't the true way everyone else sees it?
What I'm asking is, if I jump "slowly" while using speedhack, does it look like I'm speed hacking? Like I'm in TC or Market and I don't want to look conspicuous I pause for a brief moment before taking my next leap.
I was running two clients and on both I had the speed running.
I was trying to see if I had the cyclone aura and how it looked when i was jumping around.
It didn't seem to me, from the other client's perspective (quickly alt tabbing to the other client while in the other clicking fast to jump around), that I was jumping at very fast rate. It seemed like I was doing regular jumps. Only if I quickly jumped from one place to the other continuously would it look like a speedhack, but other than that, if I wait a split second after landing then jumping again it looks like I'm jumping at regular speed.
Is that the case? If not continuously jumping (like say having warrior with SM on), and just jumping casually, would it appear to everyone else that I do not have a speed hack? Or the way I saw it on my pc isn't the true way everyone else sees it?
What I'm asking is, if I jump "slowly" while using speedhack, does it look like I'm speed hacking? Like I'm in TC or Market and I don't want to look conspicuous I pause for a brief moment before taking my next leap.
I hope so. I'd like more people to confirm that though.
Well if you dont want people to know youre using a speedhack, then dont use it or dont use it around people.
Jumping slow wont make it noticable much, but whats the point in speedhack if youre going to jump slow