Guy's, it's not fuji's fault. The update says "invalid walk" if you walk to far, and it happens to me when I jump in certain places in mystic castle without speed so, its the update from conquer, not the speed.
its not working, u dice when u jump or walk, no matter how u time jumps also...and u cant click on npcs or monsters either in zoom... just needs a lil tweeking is all,,
he never fails us...just b patient, im sure he is a very busy person cheers all
well glad everyone is getting it to pop up the characters name on it, mines not working at all. i used to use yeti and that think worked great, but no update for the yeti program. what am i doing wrong that its not reading my character so i can activate the speed?
Hi Fujiy,
Thanx for updating the COSpeed with the newpatch. I'm getting bit of problem with the disconnection which says Invalid jump, invalid walk and so on most of the time. Next one is if I'm using zoom out and try to click the NPC's I cannot aim them so I have to zoom in again to click on them. If you're updating again, could you have a look on them please.
Thank you very much.