Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 14:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

moving while dead without being slow

Discussion on moving while dead without being slow within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
While using speed hack to move about i noticed this which became handy for me later
what happend?
Speed hack on ( co-speed)
died
client side still shows that im alive and im able to move freely with super speed on
but server still says im dead
thus allowing me to move around the map at a gd pace (spy on ppl aswell)

how is this useful?
when love stone availible you will be able to revive urself thus getting pass maps easily

i wanted to lvl my low lvl water in lab 2 but always have trouble getting there as she get 1hit and bit waste of vp when she diesdisgustingly slow walk

now with this i can use my 2nd water to rev her near the end and saves a

not the most useful exploit but does save some of us 5mins
Old 12/15/2006, 01:47   #2

hmm, makes me wonder why on CO you want to level an archer at level 2 lab when there are no good spawns for an archer there, at all. I've looked. Level 1 is where its at, if there isn't any other archers or only a few archers at the archer spawn. And if you watch your timer you can plan ahead and sit in a safe area. I can actually get to the archer spawn in one flight. Course I do know where the spawn is and all that good stuff. (At one time I had trouble so dont feel like I'm mocking you. We all learn eventually.)

Once the lab sours for your archer you best try and do the basilisks, not as good exp as you once got in lab but you will level fast enough for a 110+.
Old 12/15/2006, 01:51   #3

dont actaully have a archer =/

my troj is lvl 127 and can kill stuff in lab 2 in 2hits or so there are a few gd spawns there whereby i can stuck my tao in a safe cornor and lvl her