Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 19:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Memory Play V2.0 UPDATE *Works with patch 4331*

Discussion on Memory Play V2.0 UPDATE *Works with patch 4331* within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 12/13/2006, 18:29   #16

elite*gold: 0
i might have to add a visual basic piece in mien to reset the values after stored into string's ^^ pretty neat idea
Old 12/13/2006, 19:35   #17

Quote:
Originally posted by blinko@Dec 13 2006, 17:29
i might have to add a visual basic piece in mien to reset the values after stored into string's ^^ pretty neat idea
That was a last minute idea I had, was just about to compile and release, so as usual I was just wondering if there was anything else I could add in and I thought of that It's extremely simple to do and can come in rather useful, if you don't remember the default size etc, only issue with it is that if your money changes, it doesn't set the default value to the new amount, this was because at the time I couldn't be bothered thinking out a way to only reset the default value again if the money changed serrver side, now though (seeing as it's not early in the morning atm ) I can think a way up very easily, e.g on a timer:
  • Set a boolean variable which is set to true if YOU change the money (This bit would go on the command button to change money)
  • Compare your current money with the money you had a second before
  • If the boolean value is true then you changed the money - nothing happenes
  • If the value is false, the money really has changed, so reset default
  • Reset the boolean value again to false

So, I might add that when I get more idea's of things to add
Old 12/25/2006, 01:17   #18

don't work anymore tq now is so fast...
Old 12/26/2006, 14:22   #19

Quote:
Originally posted by yokoyoko@Dec 25 2006, 00:17
don't work anymore tq now is so fast...
Yea I don't have much time on my hands atm either, the time of year. I'll try and get round to fixing it some time...the problem I think is my method of getting a hook to the client, as it doesn't get a chance to read the values, this'll be easy to fix, I just need to use a simpler method like FindWindow ^^