Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 20:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

co patched the small tro and archer jump

Discussion on co patched the small tro and archer jump within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
thats the old small body trojan jump and archer jump just put it into ur co folder [img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Enjoy!' border='0' alt='Enjoy!' /> (its faster then the new 1 they patched)
Old 09/29/2006, 05:45   #2

You mean this patch is to make small tro n archer jump faster than usual??
Thanx but I need too scan it 1st..
Old 09/29/2006, 05:56   #3

Quote:
Originally posted by xint@Sep 29 2006, 05:45
You mean this patch is to make small tro n archer jump faster than usual??
Thanx but I need too scan it 1st..
yeah co realised a patch today that made the small body female archer and small body female tro with 2 weps slower along with a few other things what i posted earlyer is how they were jumping before the new patch use it if u want u dont have too just trying to help people first time ive actually done somthing that might help people

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Small troj jump
07/29/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Since the patch is so messed up, i just wanted to give u all a chance to get the very old troj jump. Just put this in c3 folder. Its client sided, so no1 will see it but you.
the old small trojan jump
01/03/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 16 Replies
i was playing around with some files and i found out how to get the old small trojan jump back. if this has already been posted then here it is again :rolleyes: go to ur conquer folder and then go to the c3 folder. http://img392.imageshack.us/img392/692/jumpingfil ezg1.png make a different folder and move the file that says 0003 to that folder or just delete it , restart conquer and there u go :eek: enjoy ;)
Whers the link to the patched small male trojan
06/06/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 13 Replies
Whers the link to the patched small male trojan jump?
Old CO Jump for small tros
05/27/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
uhhhh i forgot wich file holds the file so u can have old small char co jump for tros and my friend needs it so if ne1 has it cud they post it on here i have it on my comp but im at my friends house and my comps jacked up cuz i get pissed and bend the case, and fucked up my vid. card so cud somone post it kthxby
Small Trojan Jump
05/20/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Would anyone be able to post the old CO 1 action.dat with the old small troj jumps? been looking for it, and cant find it anywhere