Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to get into bot jail

Discussion on How to get into bot jail within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 09/03/2006, 15:01   #31

elite*gold: 0
theres an npc
Old 09/04/2006, 00:55   #32

Quote:
Originally posted by rhinobrandxl@Jun 24 2006, 07:30
this **** doesnt work. and y the hel u wna go to bot jail n-e ways
u didnt understand about this do u? i tried this **** b4 this posted, so here im gona explain, i kno its crapy but ill explain anyway,

wen u go tg, click it once, and then click the item (Stancher) or watever.. dun drop it yet, use the item as a cursor to click "plz tele me there" and then when ur being tleported try to click as fast as u can or so u mean on black screen..

and these method is used for hia lvls when u need gota go jail, as for noobs u can use market npc lol easier way,
Old 09/04/2006, 06:41   #33

hi guys!!!

is there a way of getting out the bot jail for free?

actually i was prisoned not b'coz i used bot... its b'coz i dropped ore in penix castle..

****! it was so unfair....

Anyone who has the answer?

HELP!
Old 09/04/2006, 23:39   #34

Quote:
Originally posted by pAtrick_15@Sep 3 2006, 09:01
theres an npc
thanks for the 2 month bump, on an outdated topic...
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=noob' border='0' alt='noob' />