The funny thing is, if it wasn't for the public guides on how to do a few of these edits, you'd both be completely lost.
And vecko12, you stole and released my first client for what, 2 and a half months? Now you know how it feels. Think about the fact that this client couldn't have taken you more than 20 minutes to make, while mine took 2 days mapping out the entire anti-bot routine flow.
Lateralus bro i don't have anythin against you i just know that this is the same multi as vecko12 had posted long time ago... I just wanna say this is bad very bad thing... instead of helping each other to make this and every other program better, you steal each others work.
Lateralus bro i don't have anythin against you i just know that this is the same multi as vecko12 had posted long time ago... I just wanna say this is bad very bad thing... instead of helping each other to make this and every other program better, you steal each others work.
This is the same client he posted earlier today, correct. But the guides to make these types of clients are public. Anyone can do it, even having no debugging experience. So technically, you can say that they both leeched off the guide.
Then adding to that even further, the guide was just compiled from information in the thread "Ollydbg and CO". Therefore, it flows like this.
vecko12 & messi100 -> Guide -> The people who actually found these things out.
This is the same client he posted earlier today, correct. But the guides to make these types of clients are public. Anyone can do it, even having no debugging experience. So technically, you can say that they both leeched off the guide.
Then adding to that even further, the guide was just compiled from information in the thread "Ollydbg and CO". Therefore, it flows like this.
vecko12 & messi100 -> Guide -> The people who actually found these things out.
This is the same client he posted earlier today, correct. But the guides to make these types of clients are public. Anyone can do it, even having no debugging experience. So technically, you can say that they both leeched off the guide.
Then adding to that even further, the guide was just compiled from information in the thread "Ollydbg and CO". Therefore, it flows like this.
vecko12 & messi100 -> Guide -> The people who actually found these things out.
And what u'll say about this :
Quote:
Originally Posted by messi100
lol For Ur Permission That's Not Your Multi
Whose multi is then?
First of all there is no other multi on this forum...
Like 2, I changed 1 byte from the conquer.exe that showing u stole my multi (u have been reported)
Like 3, You have never made program by ur own (all "ur work" is based on stealing)
Whose multi is then?
First of all there is no other multi on this forum...
Like 2, I changed 1 byte from the conquer.exe that showing u stole my multi (u have been reported)
Like 3, You have never made program by ur own (all "ur work" is based on stealing)
I Don't UnderStand You ....... But This My Multi And Said You Want
+k messi, don't bother yourself with other people, u're doing great job. I hope it's safe.
edit: if i can log only 3 accounts, should this be called "multi-client" ? not at all.
Why would anyone use edited client when he can benefit the same (3 chars) from NON-EDITED client ???
I don't see any logic here, behind the "unlocked fps " ? -.-' c'mon......
Yes I Understand But This Is My Edit And I Make It By Guid
Great job messi, keep going. Don't waste your time defending your work, this reply was enough.
I know your reputation since DVD and stop responding to this kind of flaming.
Quote:
Originally Posted by spanco
+k messi, don't bother yourself with other people, u're doing great job. I hope it's safe.
edit: if i can log only 3 accounts, should this be called "multi-client" ? not at all.
Why would anyone use edited client when he can benefit the same (3 chars) from NON-EDITED client ???
I don't see any logic here, behind the "unlocked fps " ? -.-' c'mon......
With server-side new tests I guess nothing is safe unless you try it, for example, this edited client
doesn't have Control Click Checking removed, I guess, neither nor other checks.
Be careful with BG clicks until client bot checks are stated to be removed by the client editor.
I think the only 3 accounts are due to the same fear of being unsafe.
Finally I agree at your points about this client. I hope that messi or anyone could make it better and safe instead of flaming and accusing each other.
Multiclient 5269 ItemType And StRes - Small Guard - MapItemIcons 11/19/2012 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 82 Replies These programs Patch 5291 but continues to operate Patch 5291 in good condition except for the multiclient with SpeedHack code speed not currently working, but the blades are Alclint
First:
Assistance programs to run programs, such as Conquer CoFollow - ToxiFogLeveler
WindowsInstaller