Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 19:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

CO Multiclient [Always Updated]

Discussion on CO Multiclient [Always Updated] within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
CO Multiclient [Always Updated]

Patch 5260

NOTE: I haven't updated the multiclient because TQ Changed the Conquer.exe and the method I used to make it doesn't work anymore. As soon as I find a new way to make it I'll update it. If anyone knows how to do it and wants to tell me send me a PM.

It contains:
*Multiclient with date and time
*Background checks removed (You can use bots like COMimic and SV)
*No signout pop-up
*Removed "Please login later" message
*PM commands enabled
*Flashing taskbar removed
*Removed (Away) status
*Faster FatalStrike
*Revive while moving
*Revive when countdown is at 5 seconds
*ChatTips Removed
*Unlocked FPS (Optional)

Some of the commands you can use are:
* /break Disconnects client
* /color in FF FF FF FF format
* /look %d: Change user model (1, 2, 3, 4)
* /rolescale %d: Change spawn size
* /ver: Print version information
* /scale %u: Change map zoom
* /data %s: Unknown
* /addeffect %s: Add effect (Names in ini/3DEffect.ini)
* /addaction %d %d: Add action (Action Id, Direction)
* /addmsg %s: Add system message
* /mapcolor %x: Unknown

How to install:
1) Close all Conquer clients.
2) Download one of the rar files in this post.
3) Extract the file inside the Conquer.rar file into the Conquer 2.0 folder (Default is: "C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0").
4)When it asks if you want to replace click yes.

File Descriptions
*Conquer.rar = Multiclient as described above
*ConquerFPS.rar = Multiclient as described above with unlocked FPS

Don't forget to press the Thanks button
Attached Files
File Type: rar 5260Conquer.rar (1.41 MB, 777 views)
File Type: rar 5260ConquerFPS.rar (1.41 MB, 422 views)
Thanks
33 Users
Old 05/04/2010, 15:05   #2

it dont work
Old 05/04/2010, 15:22   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeaveYou View Post
it dont work
What feature didn't work? And did you follow the instructions on how to install it? I'm using it right now and it works fine for me.
Old 05/04/2010, 15:27   #4

i start using this MultiClient long time ago i know how it work but 5252Conquer.rar
and 5252ConquerFPS.rar have the same problem "Please run Play.exe file." what is the difference between 5252Conquer.rar and 5252ConquerFPS.rar?
Old 05/04/2010, 15:35   #5

Quote:
i start using this MultiClient long time ago i know how it work but 5252Conquer.rar
and 5252ConquerFPS.rar have the same problem "Please run Play.exe file." what is the difference between 5252Conquer.rar and 5252ConquerFPS.rar?
lol you are getting that message because you are trying to open the conquer.exe file, try opening the play.exe file instead or go to Start > all programs > Conquer Online 2.0 > Conquer Online 2.0 and it'll work, also I noticed you bumped other multiclient threads also saying that they don't work when they obviously do, next time try asking for help instead of saying they don't work. As for the difference between the 2 files, one has unlocked FPS and the other one doesn't.
Old 05/04/2010, 15:40   #6

i open play.exe (i`m not so noob i use MultiClient for 3-4 years) and after i click on standard mode "Please run Play.exe file." if i click on high same problem...
Old 05/04/2010, 15:46   #7

Quote:
i open play.exe (i`m not so noob i use MultiClient for 3-4 years) and after i click on standard mode "Please run Play.exe file." if i click on high same problem...
Well its obvious the problem is you and not the multiclient since you can't use other multiclients either, try reinstalling Conquer.
Old 05/04/2010, 15:47   #8

work for me (y)
Old 05/04/2010, 16:10   #9

Works very well. Thank you
Old 05/04/2010, 16:28   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by SigmaD View Post
Well its obvious the problem is you and not the multiclient since you can't use other multiclients either, try reinstalling Conquer.
yes the problem is me ...i moved the original "conquer.exe" to another folder and i made a copy from it to original co folder "Conquer Online 2.0" after i extrat the .rar arhive to original folder "Conquer Online 2.0" and i click yes. the problem persis i delete the conquer.exe from arhive and i copy the original conquer.exe to folder and try to start the game...same problem...i delete the original conquer.exe and i moved the original conquer.exe to the Conquer Online 2.0 folder i try to start the game is ok but only 2 games....i left the original conquer.exe there in Conquer Online 2.0 folder and i extract the .rar arhive to Conquer Online 2.0 folder and i clicked yes...so the problem was not to make a copy to original conquer.exe just to let it there and put the arhive over it...now it work Thanks...i have a archer, if i dont have MultiClient i cant make waters...i need archer, stack, water and xp noob (P.S. Sorry for mi bad English)
Old 05/04/2010, 16:54   #11

Feels like getting bit of lag kinda thing. Is it only me?
Old 05/04/2010, 21:40   #12

Hell yea this works with SV.. Didn.t try the fps version yet
Old 05/04/2010, 22:30   #13

Quote:
yes the problem is me ...i moved the original "conquer.exe" to another folder and i made a copy from it to original co folder "Conquer Online 2.0" after i extrat the .rar arhive to original folder "Conquer Online 2.0" and i click yes. the problem persis i delete the conquer.exe from arhive and i copy the original conquer.exe to folder and try to start the game...same problem...i delete the original conquer.exe and i moved the original conquer.exe to the Conquer Online 2.0 folder i try to start the game is ok but only 2 games....i left the original conquer.exe there in Conquer Online 2.0 folder and i extract the .rar arhive to Conquer Online 2.0 folder and i clicked yes...so the problem was not to make a copy to original conquer.exe just to let it there and put the arhive over it...now it work Thanks...i have a archer, if i dont have MultiClient i cant make waters...i need archer, stack, water and xp noob (P.S. Sorry for mi bad English)
You lost me after the smiley face lol but I'm glad you were able to fix it =)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokchya View Post
Feels like getting bit of lag kinda thing. Is it only me?
I don't think you can get lag from a multiclient but if the problem persists and you still think it's my multiclient PM me.
Old 05/04/2010, 23:46   #14

works great thanks

keep up good work
Old 05/05/2010, 05:58   #15

Thanks works just fine for me he must be a noob lol thanks

Tags
5252, client, conquer, multi, multiclient