Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pic Buddy v1.0

Discussion on Pic Buddy v1.0 within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 05/28/2006, 19:51   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by N3W8Y@May 28 2006, 18:23
Well you see...I think this IS a good program. The karma I've received from it attests to that fact. It's an excellent way to sort through screenshots in a nice easy to browse webpage.

What I mean by "the thanks you get" is that there is no reason for ANYONE to be critical of anyones apps...if you don't like it don't use/download it...and actually only you and 1 other have had anything negative to say about it...

Is the emotescript a tool? Can you use it for bots or hacks? NO...but it still applies here..just like PicBuddy...

Anywayz..i'm done defending my creation...this is the last post i'll make on the subject.

Laterz
That s what you think, but you gotta listen to what other people SAY.

Ofcourse there are reasons for someone to be critical, lmao..
Thats a way of telling "Hey, nice proram bud, but maybe you can fix this and release this etc etc jalla jalla"
Just took that as an example.
You should thank us instead

*yawn* good lord then we can finally shaddap.
seems as you want to drop it, very well then.
Old 05/28/2006, 22:24   #32

N8WBY smoke g00d w33d !!

cuz i give him s0me :stoned:
Old 06/01/2006, 23:48   #33

( .y .)enozzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Old 06/02/2006, 16:05   #34

Quote:
Originally posted by N3W8Y+May 28 2006, 18:01--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (N3W8Y @ May 28 2006, 18:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -tsu@May 28 2006, 11:43
Quote:
Originally posted by -N3W8Y@May 28 2006, 02:15
Quote:
Originally posted by -tsu@May 27 2006, 20:05
<!--QuoteBegin--Mahpets
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
@May 28 2006, 01:08
hm... but thats no hack / exploit / tool for the game O_o

According to N3W8Y (newby ;-) it is, because you "can" use it to upload your pics from CO screenshot- folder into an .html file, making it an "tool".
However stills sounds like pure rubbish to me.

lol tsu (poo how is it pure rubbish? It is a tool that can be used for CO. Lowfyr was in this thread. He woulda got rid of it if it didn't fit the criteria.

Now quit whining =P newbs

Never said it was, only that it sounds like pure rubbish. Still haven't used it.
You were blessed with an brain, use it

No whining here, just 'creating' discussions.
knoob.

btw, dont think Lowfyr would care.
The guy spammed, someone reported him and Lowfyr did his job.
The rest is up to our CO mods, however if I were an mod this wouldn't be here, probably somewhere else.

Greets.
Still, sounds like whining to me =P It's a useful application that applies to CO, thats all there is to it. Where's the discussion there? I could of chose to create a EULA and an installer and sold it for &#036;9.95 on tucows.com....lmao....as usual this is the thanks you get at epvp.

> [/b][/quote]
dont listen to what they say its a great program and they should stop crying about it if they dont like it. Its very usefull and good job for the amount of effort you must of had to put in.
Old 06/03/2006, 05:33   #35

yeah dude, tsu u need to stop complaining... if your gonna use it, then use it. if you dont like it then dont use it! that simple. The people that want it will take it, the ones that dont, wont that simple now stop whining.....
Old 06/03/2006, 11:47   #36

Quote:
Originally posted by evulhotdog@Jun 3 2006, 05:33
yeah dude, tsu u need to stop complaining... if your gonna use it, then use it. if you dont like it then dont use it! that simple. The people that want it will take it, the ones that dont, wont that simple now stop whining.....
Are you mentally slow or something?
Your comment was utterly idiotic and not needed.
thanks and good bye.
Old 11/27/2006, 02:28   #37

~Geez tsu take him down <_<"~
This is Great b/c me and a few friends on my server have a myspace group with screenys. it helps me manage it alot easyer.

Your tools have yet to let me down.
Keep up the great work!

+k
Old 12/09/2006, 09:49   #38

+k for you good job buddy you also get a cookie
Old 02/26/2007, 09:36   #39

nice utility