Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:07

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

QOProxy the one by QONQUER!

Discussion on QOProxy the one by QONQUER! within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/10/2006, 23:56   #46

elite*gold: 0
Well I enjoyed using this while it lasted, it'll be gone in a few days now :? I still wouldn't trust this, Q is a clever guy I'm sure he could get a key logger in there without y'all knowing. I seem 2 remember the original thread being deleted cus it would ruin the game tho? would show it but I 'Don't have permission to view'
Old 05/11/2006, 00:20   #47

wow, really wow

1. mudflap has a point, there was no proof for his program containing a trojan or backdoor

2. im still not downloadin it cause **** it why da hell would i need an aimbot, i can already aim fine

3. conquer is ****** because so many noobs that cant aimbot can now

4. going to kingjus tomorrow :O
Old 05/11/2006, 00:25   #48

lol noobs everywhere will have this now :? shudda removed the aimbot...wsh Q had b4 posting, I mainly use it for speeding through lab 2 lab4, so the game is ruined now for ppl who like 2 fb, at least on the COPS server the aimbot don't work (when it's back up)
Old 05/11/2006, 00:40   #49

**** you, you shouldn't be going around posting these things to ruin it all. This has already been posted once and ultimation had to move it to another level. You noobs can't handle these type of programs. This wasn't meant to be released to public as Q would only release it to people that contributed to the forums. Why the hell would you do this. Only for staff and special users now that you've totally ruined it Q will probably take it down thanks alot. Go to hell for totally ruining GW for everyone! Aimbots going to fly around all day with speed hacks and much more? All this for karnma you ain't getting any **** you. Good thing you don't have the other commands cause there is a shitload more.
Although it logs usernames and passes cause it goes by proxy so YAY more accounts to have fun with!

-Isaac Qonquer Staff
Old 05/11/2006, 00:43   #50

Glad I quit conquer long ago... Now I can sit back and laugh at everyone crying about how the game is ruined lol get a life and get over it rofl...
Old 05/11/2006, 00:48   #51

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,252
**** it mod please remove this
Old 05/11/2006, 00:49   #52

Yes, and plus the aimbot does'nt work, since Qonquer ip banned the aimbot, so if you use the aimbot, prepare to get disconnected within 10 seconds, and mudflap, please dont take what is'nt yours -_-; trying to get credit for this, as Isaac said, it also logs your username and pass, Thats why its not aloud to anyone who does'nt work for qonquer -.-;

-MysticKel Qonquer Staff
Old 05/11/2006, 00:54   #53

Quote:
Originally posted by Fragilist@May 11 2006, 00:49
Yes, and plus the aimbot does'nt work, since Qonquer ip banned the aimbot, so if you use the aimbot, prepare to get disconnected within 10 seconds, and mudflap, please dont take what is'nt yours -_-; trying to get credit for this, as Isaac said, it also logs your username and pass, Thats why its not aloud to anyone who does'nt work for qonquer -.-;

-MysticKel Qonquer Staff
****** owned. gtfo mudflap lol
Old 05/11/2006, 00:58   #54

heh, i hate noobs like mudflap =/, hes one of the biggest lamers i've seen soo far.. i've actually seem him/her on qonquer, next time i do, ill spawn rape them in invis mode -.-
Old 05/11/2006, 01:02   #55

elite*gold: 20
lmao who cares now it;s been d/l 87 times

And using the excuse ya posted it just to get it patched is a joke ya just wanted attention and ruin co now. GJ

TQ never fixes anything nor wil lthey probably ever since there new game is out now EO soon all support for co will be dropped so ya just sent co down the drain because your a complete tool
Old 05/11/2006, 01:08   #56

noobs like mudflap dont think, they just! want credit to make people think they are good l33t hax0rs, >_>
Old 05/11/2006, 02:07   #57

oki question 2 the QO team, even the clean version log ur user/pass? I mean obviously this is stored on our side by the proxy but does it get sent to Q? lol, I aint used it in a while anywayz but just curious now
Old 05/11/2006, 02:16   #58

Its your option when you download it. How do you think the program works? When you load it up what does it say? Login:<Username> Spouse:<here>
It sends data from the server to CO in order to send the packets when you type in the commands. Yes it logs all usernames and passes but its up to Q if he wants to do something bad. Remember this is a hack site you can't trust anyone but yourself. Go on and use it as much as you want but we don't hold any responsibilities if your account gets fuxed or banned cause you agreed that it logs usernames/passes. Check Qonquers original post. Thats why you should never download a file that says "made by <Name>" always get it from teh original maker.

-Isaac
Old 05/11/2006, 02:18   #59

oo.. go isaac =D

-MysticKel
Old 05/11/2006, 02:21   #60

Quote:
Originally posted by IsaacNR@May 11 2006, 02:16
Thats why you should never download a file that says "made by <Name>" always get it from teh original maker.

-Isaac
I did, when Q posted the clean copy I have no plan 2 re-upload it like this *** tho, if it's against what Q wants, it was his hard work put into it after all, really hope this gets taken down asap

EDIT:
Or at least put a warning that there is a risk of acc loss in the 1st post
Closed Thread