Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

QOProxy the one by QONQUER!

Discussion on QOProxy the one by QONQUER! within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/13/2006, 02:26   #166

elite*gold: 0
time 2 speak your language malware, here goes:

rE4d +He GU1DE 1nclUD3D 1N Teh PROgRaM, @L50 U 5+4R+3d thI5 TsU W@$ h4V1nG @ l@u9h, u51NG 50M3ThIN9 We U$u@LLy c4Ll 4 'JOK3' 4ND 1 l4$+ +H1NG, H0w aCCuR@+e 15 MY pic?

Translation 4 others:

read the guide included in the program, also u started this tsu was having a laugh, using something we usually call a 'joke' and 1 last thing, how accurate is my pic?

EDIT: spellin mistakes, my noobish is bad lol
Old 05/13/2006, 02:49   #167

Quote:
Originally posted by The!One@May 13 2006, 02:26
time 2 speak your language malware, here goes:

rE4d +He GU1DE 1nclUD3D 1N Teh PROgRaM, @L50 U 5+4R+3d thI5 TsU W@$ h4V1nG @ l@u9h, u51NG 50M3ThIN9 We U$u@LLy c4Ll 4 'JOK3' 4ND 1 l4$+ +H1NG, H0w aCCuR@+e 15 MY pic?

Translation 4 others:

read the guide included in the program, also u started this tsu was having a laugh, using something we usually call a 'joke' and 1 last thing, how accurate is my pic?

EDIT: spellin mistakes, my noobish is bad lol
Well, the readme in the program does not have the answer either. Also, me talking about her mom was a joke. And lastly, that pic is ur sister isnt it? I mean she sure looks like my daughter.... get it....... hmm u probably didnt. But otherwise, no the pic isnt accurate.
Old 05/13/2006, 03:00   #168

Just outta curiosity u ever had a girlfriend? or...talked 2 someone of the female gender? and no ur mum doesn't count
Old 05/13/2006, 03:01   #169

Quote:
Originally posted by zadzich@May 12 2006, 20:14
There's a good post in the main forum that can help to set up java also. I finally got my java running from the help of tsu and others in that post. You can google for java JDK and download it for free. There's a basic set up in in this post page 1 and 7. Hope it can help. I know aimbot is bad and it shouldn't be used at all. BUT 7 out of 10 people in my server is using them, so why can't i use it back on them. I'm not a noob in game, meaning that i'm not gonna run around and kill everyone with aimbot. I'm a friendly player and I will limit the use of aimbot to those that use aimbot to attack me, ONLY for that reason.

BUT till now, i'm still couldn't figure out how to lock the target. I don't know why my version said "use tonado to lock on target" when i'm a tro. AND i do read all the command file and read me that is included. tsu and theone, i know you don't like us noobs using aimbot, but please just for the shake of being a little fair in the game, HELP ME OUT!!!

Best regards,
When you have aimbot on, you automatically learn fixed tornado (it's only client sided tho). Click on your spells and you will see it. Then just aim that tornado at others.
Old 05/13/2006, 03:03   #170

Quote:
Originally posted by The!One@May 13 2006, 03:00
Just outta curiosity u ever had a girlfriend? or...talked 2 someone of the female gender? and no ur mum doesn't count
Lol coming from mr. 433 posts... lol nerd........ Anyway... does your mom count?
Old 05/13/2006, 03:04   #171

Quote:
Originally posted by anticlownn+May 13 2006, 03:01--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (anticlownn @ May 13 2006, 03:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--zadzich@May 12 2006, 20:14
There's a good post in the main forum that can help to set up java also. I finally got my java running from the help of tsu and others in that post. You can google for java JDK and download it for free. There's a basic set up in in this post page 1 and 7. Hope it can help. I know aimbot is bad and it shouldn't be used at all. BUT 7 out of 10 people in my server is using them, so why can't i use it back on them. I'm not a noob in game, meaning that i'm not gonna run around and kill everyone with aimbot. I'm a friendly player and I will limit the use of aimbot to those that use aimbot to attack me, ONLY for that reason.

BUT till now, i'm still couldn't figure out how to lock the target. I don't know why my version said "use tonado to lock on target" when i'm a tro. AND i do read all the command file and read me that is included. tsu and theone, i know you don't like us noobs using aimbot, but please just for the shake of being a little fair in the game, HELP ME OUT!!!

Best regards,
When you have aimbot on, you automatically learn fixed tornado (it's only client sided tho). Click on your spells and you will see it. Then just aim that tornado at others. [/b][/quote]
Thanks.
Old 05/13/2006, 03:20   #172

OMG, took me like forever to know that i have tornado spell. THANKS SO MUCH for pointing it out anticlownn.

Please malware and the!one, there's no needs for such verbal.
Old 05/13/2006, 03:27   #173

Quote:
Originally posted by malware+May 13 2006, 03:03--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (malware @ May 13 2006, 03:03)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--The!One@May 13 2006, 03:00
Lol coming from mr. 433 posts... lol nerd........ Anyway... does your mom count? [/b][/quote]
now now, don't go outta ur leage I mean maybe ur sis (if u got 1) and as 4 the posts, it's mainly due to the fact that I used 2 post in college b4 it got blocked (now I can only view the site in main sections) and also the fact that I have contributed some of 'MY OWN' programs as opposed to posting other peoples stuff which if Q decided to would lose 200+ people their accounts now (Q if u read this...GO 4 IT!!, as much as I hate encouraging acc hacking they deserve it) now obviously even flaming is gettin ignored now so it seems I have no hope of gettin this thread closed untill we get a mod who shares my views....wonder when that will be oh and last thing....tsu 4 mod!!! lol
Old 05/13/2006, 03:41   #174

Quote:
Originally posted by The!One+May 13 2006, 03:27--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (The!One @ May 13 2006, 03:27)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'>
Quote:
Originally posted by -malware@May 13 2006, 03:03
<!--QuoteBegin--The!One
Quote:
@May 13 2006, 03:00

Lol coming from mr. 433 posts... lol nerd........ Anyway... does your mom count?
now now, don't go outta ur leage I mean maybe ur sis (if u got 1) and as 4 the posts, it's mainly due to the fact that I used 2 post in college b4 it got blocked (now I can only view the site in main sections) and also the fact that I have contributed some of 'MY OWN' programs as opposed to posting other peoples stuff which if Q decided to would lose 200+ people their accounts now (Q if u read this...GO 4 IT!!, as much as I hate encouraging acc hacking they deserve it) now obviously even flaming is gettin ignored now so it seems I have no hope of gettin this thread closed untill we get a mod who shares my views....wonder when that will be oh and last thing....tsu 4 mod!!! lol [/b][/quote]
Ok, ok I wont go out of my "leage" and fuck that dog u call your mom... Is ur sister home?
Old 05/13/2006, 03:47   #175

... **** some really childish people around here. can yall stop bickering like 2 year old girls fighting over the barbie doll?

kthx.

btw yeah, if anyone having errors that you dont know about or cant find help here, search google for "QOProxy" you will get a few links that goto java forums of previous people asking the same problems.
just read the replys of those threads to get your answers. if that doesn't help, make your own thread and ask for help. :P
Old 05/13/2006, 03:59   #176

how do i edit the server.dat file?
it would be great if some1 could help
Old 05/13/2006, 04:01   #177

malware my sis is 13, u a paedo? lol well I wouldn't doubt it :? And as a note 2 others are there any mods on here who care what happens to co? I admit it aint a great game but it has it's good points, well if any of u do care you'll see what a mistake it is leaving this up as tq totally suck at finxing things plus they're busy with their new game so this aint gonna get fixed so CLOSE IT ALREADY!!! tho suppose the damage is done now Thanks alot mudflap you're gonna ruin co for us all, I expect it will be quite some time before this is fixed, maybe we'll get lucky and it will be before, but you aint gonna be popular when/if it does get fixed
Old 05/13/2006, 04:09   #178

so all you really needa do, is goto run on start menu, then type in cmd to bring up the command prompt window, then goto the folder where qoproxy is.<----------------How do i do this?and what do u mean by goto run on start menu?and where do i type in cmd ?
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=noob questions >.<' border='0' alt='noob questions >.<' />
Old 05/13/2006, 04:47   #179

Quote:
Originally posted by koolio4311@May 13 2006, 04:09
so all you really needa do, is goto run on start menu, then type in cmd to bring up the command prompt window, then goto the folder where qoproxy is.<----------------How do i do this?and what do u mean by goto run on start menu?and where do i type in cmd ?
[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=noob questions >.<' border='0' alt='noob questions >.<' />
umm just do exactly wat the guide on page 7 does...although I prefers tsu's one tsu's is co friendly
Old 05/13/2006, 05:43   #180

ok well its nailed this version of QOProxy does not connect to Qonquers servers
what they are using is scare tactics to stop people using it.

if you want proof i sniffed all packets leaving my pc and the process sending it the only 2 that java.exe sent were to the same ips as my unmodified conquer client did. there wasnt any other connections made. so account logger is definatly out of the question
Attached Images
File Type: jpg post-85-1147491804.jpg (35.9 KB, 1 views)
Closed Thread