Originally posted by tsu+May 9 2006, 21:35--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (tsu @ May 9 2006, 21:35)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--T'heT'!me@May 9 2006, 21:31 Im not mad...im talk abt this...u make u guide only after test Cotobo right?!?!
Same situation here, i copy QO guide (btw not all guide) and add on EPvp site for users (for pll who not reg on QO site)...... but if pll still not reg on QO site, ima recomend reg there QO funny omg
thats what I meant...everything is there :/
If people don reg there, whats the use of learning commands, and if you reg you have commands there. [/b][/quote]
Lineage II – Useful Links/Nützliche Links 08/19/2010 - Lin2 Guides & Templates - 5 Replies English:
Because our Linkage (http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/lin2-guides-templ ates/35258-lin2-linkage.html) is very, very outdated, I decided to make a new thread with a few useful links. Maybe that'll help to cope better with some things that deal with Lineage II.
I'll add a short explanation and screenshot with every link.
Let's start with the official Lineage II website:
Lineage II - the Chaotic Throne
Klicke Links/Clicking Links 06/13/2010 - elite*gold Trading - 2 Replies Hi,
Ich klicke Links also Browsergames usw aber kein Dshini.
Price 1 E*gold per click
Hello,
I'm Clicking links just browsergames no Dshini
Price 1 E*gold per click
Mfg
Seedleed
plz post auto looter links and hack links plz 04/12/2008 - MapleStory - 4 Replies plz post the links to hacks and auto looters u make and tell me how to use. I just joined this web and i got no clue how to use hacks do hacks or use autos or do autos so plz someone teach me! im despret! i need it bad! i need to learn how to do this kinda stuff.:(:(:(:(:(:confused:
LF C4 client Links <Working Links> 12/08/2007 - Lineage 2 - 2 Replies Yes, as you may be aware i am looking for WROKING C4 client download links, yeah still! i DO NOT care if interlude or c5 is out/or is better than c4. I would like to know if there are any working links out at the moment.
I have tried them all.
Fileplanet. Gamersell. etc... All come back with either dead links or are hosting the Interlude client instead! which isnt really what im after!
P.S> No i dont wana use a torrent cos 9/10 they take a week to DL an i aint got a week to spare....