Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 11:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Regarding plvling guards minimized

Discussion on Regarding plvling guards minimized within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i found that the char doesn't resummon the guard like the old days so , i suggest to :

put your Guard Name or monster i.e. SilverGuard etc.. in the Monsters names to kill blank > put 4 in the "plvl around" > put 4 on plvling step ..

this will make the player walk few steps after each summon and don't forget to put the guard icon summon of F9 and sit on F10 ..voila
Old 04/16/2006, 03:01   #2

nice tip
Old 04/17/2006, 00:08   #3

f10 is xp skill
Old 04/17/2006, 06:47   #4

Quote:
Originally posted by anticlownn@Apr 17 2006, 00:08
f10 is xp skill
omgx nice avater :doggy:
Old 04/18/2006, 09:08   #5

what about intensify lvler that can be minimize???

have one???
Old 04/18/2006, 09:29   #6

jinx....um i dun fink dere is an intensify lvler yt which can b minimized...but i suggest da auto-clicker cuz itz stil v.convenient..

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Problem] With Guards attcking Rb guards
07/03/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Ok i seem to be having a problem with Guards Attcking Rb guards so i had to take out where guards attck mobs is there anyway i can fix this?
Key Presser for SRO while minimized
05/20/2009 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
I'm looking for a program that works as a key presser for SRO while minimized so I can do other things, something like auto pot buff resser, and not a bot but supports the new client, 1.175.
[Need Help] Made stigma guards need help with revive guards
09/17/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
hey i made stigma guards (guards that are stigging you) but i need help with revive guards, the guards are using Pray skill (to revive) but how to make it so they use the skill when you are death? because they do nothing when you are death (they can only attack alive things;s) THIS IS NOT FOR A PRIVATE SERVER I PUBLIC MY SOURCE WHEN IM DONE ;)
which bot can be minimized?
09/01/2008 - Archlord - 4 Replies
see topic
Minimized autoleveler
05/31/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
I made an AutoLeveler which works in background too (it pick up items only if it is the top window:( ) I found almost everything... Monster coords,player coords,HP value,etc... But i didn't find the MP value. Im searching for it for 2 weeks. Anyone have any idea how could we find it? MP doesn't works like the HP... I would need a method to find it. Please post if you know something about it. After we will find the MP value (with pointers and offsets) i will post the bot too.