Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:25

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

CP Converter

Old 08/17/2010, 10:24   #31

elite*gold: 0
kinda a load of bull you cant use it on real co wich is GAY

Old 08/17/2010, 10:28   #32

dude it just tells you how much it is, NOT give you cps.

Old 08/18/2010, 09:04   #33

This is only client side people not server side. Its fun to watch as you can switch cps and look like you have a **** load, but its for show..
Old 08/18/2010, 18:45   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by warlord2080 View Post
This is only client side people not server side. Its fun to watch as you can switch cps and look like you have a **** load, but its for show..
IT DOESN'T CHANGE ANYTHING IN THE GAME! It's a ******* calculator! It TELLS you how much CPs cost in gold and vise-versa.

Old 08/24/2010, 10:48   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eliminationn View Post
Don't forget that some people know how to reflect code. I reflected it just to now how you did it exactly

It's a very nice program and mite come in handy +k
Reflect huh? lol Cool. Well, I can sum it up this way. From the paper, and into the VB.net compiler
Old 08/24/2010, 11:01   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scottbee View Post
IT DOESN'T CHANGE ANYTHING IN THE GAME! It's a ******* calculator! It TELLS you how much CPs cost in gold and vise-versa.
It's really sad to see that some folks missed the point. I am certain I stated that somewhere in the description that it has nothing to do with the client/server since it is an independent entity entirely used for calculating from cps to silvers and vice versa, which you then input into your merchant's sales slot for the item you consider putting up for sale in the game. Great defense by Scottbee. +k for sure!
If someone manages to sniff out the packets responsible for the cps and silvers (server side), then surely you would be filthy rich because you are able to manipulate it with no problem. I am sure some folks know about Art Money. That there is just something client-sided that makes one THINK they have the world of money, but once you try that on a merchant in the game, it won't work. >_> The art of deception can be quite cruel.
I don't even think that it's possible to sniff out the right packet, since the whole process seems randomized and looks as though it behaves in a somewhat polymorphic manner. I'm just assuming this, but who knows?
Old 08/25/2010, 21:30   #37

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiritlurker View Post
If someone manages to sniff out the packets responsible for the cps and silvers (server side), then surely you would be filthy rich because you are able to manipulate it with no problem. I am sure some folks know about Art Money. That there is just something client-sided that makes one THINK they have the world of money, but once you try that on a merchant in the game, it won't work. >_> The art of deception can be quite cruel.
I don't even think that it's possible to sniff out the right packet, since the whole process seems randomized and looks as though it behaves in a somewhat polymorphic manner. I'm just assuming this, but who knows?
I thought of that when I was working, if you could find the right packet or "piece" responsible for telling CO what variables are changing then you could in theory, change variables. For example, how much damage you deal..or how much you take. Now like you said, it's probably harder than it seems.

Btw..when u say +k you usually click thanks too. :P
Thanks
1 User
Old 08/25/2010, 23:01   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonathan55866 View Post
kinda a load of bull you cant use it on real co wich is GAY
You made my day

Here is mine little calculator.
Is not anti decompileable, so u can feel free to decompile it and look through it.
Is very simple thought.
You choose anount of db.
You edit the price of cps is worth (set to 215 already).
You click calculate and gets the result

(Created in c# 2010)

Goodluck

Download:

#edit screenshot

Calculation code:
Code:
            int item = 0;
            int worth = 0;
            int result = 0;

item = int.Parse(textBox1.Text);//converting textbox1.text to int
            worth = int.Parse(textBox2.Text);//converting textbox2.text to int
            result = item * worth;//calculating how much is worth
            textBox3.Text = "" + result;//showing result
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/03/2010, 22:35   #39

Quote:
Originally Posted by dowhatuwant View Post
You made my day

Here is mine little calculator.
Is not anti decompileable, so u can feel free to decompile it and look through it.
Is very simple thought.
You choose anount of db.
You edit the price of cps is worth (set to 215 already).
You click calculate and gets the result

(Created in c# 2010)

Goodluck

Download:

#edit screenshot

Calculation code:
Code:
            int item = 0;
            int worth = 0;
            int result = 0;

item = int.Parse(textBox1.Text);//converting textbox1.text to int
            worth = int.Parse(textBox2.Text);//converting textbox2.text to int
            result = item * worth;//calculating how much is worth
            textBox3.Text = "" + result;//showing result
It's been weeks since I checked this site. Weeks lol. I admire the program you came up with, but there is one thing that you must remember. The CP value for a db is fixed. ;-) In other words, the variable is a constant. 215 = 1 DB regardless, unless TQ decides to go bananas and change the rate of the db from 215 to say 350 or something. But even in the case with the change of the DB value in CPs, the variable will, again, still be constant. You only update the constant variable being used in the program. ^_^ Splendid code set though. Really appreciate the effort put forward here.

Tags
calculator, converter, cp, money, silvers

« Cheat Engine Table. | [EXPLOIT] UNLIMITED TAO XP SKILL ANYTIME »