Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Moonbox minimaps

Discussion on Moonbox minimaps within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Smile Moonbox minimaps

What is this?
This is just a simple edit with addition to easily tell what moonbox tactic map you're on. All you have to do is drag some files and add a couple lines to an .ani file.

Map Files
(also attached to this post) and place them inside the /data/minimap/ folder inside your game install. There should already be a handful of minimaps in that folder so just add these ones, if you don't see any then it's probably not the right place.

ANI edit
Open up /ani/MiniMap.ani and add the following lines to the bottom of it:
Code:
[1043]
FrameAmount=1
Frame0=data/MiniMap/lineup1043.png

[1044]
FrameAmount=1
Frame0=data/MiniMap/lineup1044.png

[1045]
FrameAmount=1
Frame0=data/MiniMap/lineup1045.png

[1046]
FrameAmount=1
Frame0=data/MiniMap/lineup1046.png

[1047]
FrameAmount=1
Frame0=data/MiniMap/lineup1047.png

[1048]
FrameAmount=1
Frame0=data/MiniMap/lineup1048.png

[1049]
FrameAmount=1
Frame0=data/MiniMap/lineup1049.png

[1050]
FrameAmount=1
Frame0=data/MiniMap/lineup1050.png
Please note:
I DO NOT guarantee this will work on every server. If the server that you are playing on changed the id's of the maps, this will not work unless you know what they've been changed to and specifically modify the above code to match in the /ani/MiniMap.ani file.
Attached Files
File Type: zip minimap.zip (45.6 KB, 17 views)
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Moonbox does not appear in inventory after completing Moonbox Quest
01/15/2015 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
So I've: - collected the 6 tokens - went to Death - got the Soul Jade - went to Life - agreed to help a soul get reborn - agreed to get the moonbox - gotten teleported back but no moonbox appears in my inventory. I've tried 3 times now, am I missing something?
Ganoderma and Titan Minimaps
02/06/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 10 Replies
Something I whipped up in a few mins, but about 6 months ago. If people find these useful, please help yourself. Description, Edited minimap (including backups) to show the location of the Ganoderma and Titan spawns on the minimaps. These show the locations best when zoomed into the map. Ofcourse most people know where these spawns are, so... yeah. Anyway. Enjoy. How to install. Extract the jpeg files to "ConquerOnline X.0\data\minimap" folder. How to uninstall. If you dont know or...
changes in minimaps
07/03/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
hi all, i made some changes in minimaps indicating the exact locations of nps, etc... but it doesn't reflect the changes in game... btw it is the data/minmaps folders anyone with experience can help me out? just give me some guide i will try it out myself. thanks
Looking for rare minimaps
02/23/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
As stated in the title, I'm looking for minimaps. Need: Skypass Minecave Moonbox maps All Other quest maps as well If you interesting why, im creating minimaps with all the npcs, portals, spawns, squamas, etc. In a neat photoshop fashion. Please PM them to me, or post zip on forums.
MiniMaps
02/18/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
I'm looking to edit my minimaps, but I don't seem to be able to find them. If anyone could post them or post how to extract them it would be greatly appreciated.