Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 12:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

How to get good items

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
First: You plvl a char to lvl 40 (archers are very easy to plvl, so i recommend you to choose archers), and then u get married with someone( you have to marry rich people, or pople with good equipments ;D ). Then when you are together about a week, you ask your parnter to exchange passwords ( it always work, but furst you have to be together for some time). Then when he or she is offline, you get in their accounts and steal items (you should have empty in your bank, so if ur parnter looks at ur account, you wont have anything). And then when you have items you go to the market and sell them, or exchange for money. I have f***** 3 persons in that way :P

Second: You must have a house first, then you invite people in and say them to put their items and equipments in item box. Once they put their items in item box, they cant get their items back. LOL its funny and it works. Then u put their items back and sell at the market. But u will get hated by many people, so i recommend you to have opened at least 5 clients. I will explain you why. If u mine with 1 client you will get ores very slow. If u have ores you can change the for a house permit. I mine with 5 clients so i get a house permit each 2 days if i want. And I make houses with other chars, and then i repeat the story of stealing :P

Good luck

Old 01/05/2006, 02:29   #2

meh a better scam is sell ur char letem work on it while u work up another char then take it back double the profit and u get 2 pimped out chars

Old 01/05/2006, 17:36   #3

yeah i know, but these two are very simple =)
Old 01/06/2006, 18:04   #4

Shorten your forum name, you're compressing the thread names on the main page...

Edit: I bothered to read what you typed...those are the stupidest things I've ever heard in my life...

@Your first one...no rich person is going to marry a lvl 40 archer and then "exchange passwords"

@second one..once again, only you'd be that stupid to unequip your gear and put it in someone's itembox(es).

Old 01/06/2006, 18:56   #5

Believe me, from what I've seen in CO for 2 years, people are stupid enough...
Old 01/06/2006, 20:48   #6

if you dont like it dont post fu*king replyes
Old 01/06/2006, 20:53   #7

Quote:
Originally posted by Hacks@Jan 6 2006, 18:04
Shorten your forum name, you're compressing the thread names on the main page...

Edit: I bothered to read what you typed...those are the stupidest things I've ever heard in my life...

@Your first one...no rich person is going to marry a lvl 40 archer and then "exchange passwords"

@second one..once again, only you'd be that stupid to unequip your gear and put it in someone's itembox(es).
First one: u can plvl it to lvl 60 or 70 and equip elite or super items
and about the second: many people dont have houses, so i think that they would place their equips there
Old 01/07/2006, 18:41   #8

Quote:
Originally posted by Master_of_the_Darkside@Jan 6 2006, 20:48
if you dont like it dont post fu*king replyes
Maybe you should shorten ur fukin name *****
Old 01/07/2006, 23:42   #9

u dont like it?
Old 01/08/2006, 02:34   #10

Master_Of_His_OwnBackside might fit you better,
j/k just a funny name
Old 01/08/2006, 03:09   #11

Quote:
Originally posted by Master_of_the_Darkside+Jan 6 2006, 20:53--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Master_of_the_Darkside @ Jan 6 2006, 20:53)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Hacks@Jan 6 2006, 18:04
Shorten your forum name, you&#39;re compressing the thread names on the main page...

Edit: I bothered to read what you typed...those are the stupidest things I&#39;ve ever heard in my life...

@second one..once again, only you&#39;d be that stupid to unequip your gear and put it in someone&#39;s itembox(es).
First one: u can plvl it to lvl 60 or 70 and equip elite or super items
and about the second: many people dont have houses, so i think that they would place their equips there [/b][/quote]
1. Your name is too ******* long so it stretches ****.
2. You&#39;re ignorant.
3. You&#39;re pretentious.
4. Once again, your ideas suck.
5. @First one: Ya, I mean, high lvl characters want to marry 60/70 because they have elite/super gear&#33;&#33;&#33; /sarcasm. 9/10 times, they&#39;ll get your 60/70 account, albeit no gear, and you&#39;ll get invalid user id/password because they have intelligence over 10 year olds (you).
@second one: Ya, and I mean, they&#39;re all as ignorant as you, so they&#39;ll definetely be fooled&#33; /sarcasm once again.

[img]text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=****** much?' border='0' alt='****** much?' />
Old 01/08/2006, 08:40   #12

Closed For "OverWhelming Flames" :P

Closed Thread

« Get SpiritHealing Fixed :D | Full stamina login in CO 2.0 »