Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

2 In One Scam!

Discussion on 2 In One Scam! within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Hello, im Chris, ive been scaming on kylin server the past cople years, and this week, i did the biggest one yet.

What To Do:

1:Get a lvl 100 + account (Preferable trojan) with no pkp

2:Find ur victom , who's name is the same as there log in

3:The person with ask "May I log On First?"and u (pretending that ur an idiot say "sure"

4:This could now go 2 ways, the person could change the pw and "stolen it" or the person would log off and pay you.Eather way ur gonna get him.

4.(A)if he decides to change the pw, he will most likely choose the pw that he remembers the eazyest,well what is that u might ask?The One for his account!
So while he is having fun on ur naken lvl 100+ account, u quickly change his pw and boot him off.The person whouldnt know because he/she would be 2 buzzy having fun on ur lvl 100+ account .You go on the account and take the items.If there is no warehouse pw, take the items in there.

4.(B)Now if the person actually logs off and pays you, this is what u do. You say that "I cant find the sucutiy info,ill call u when i find it, k?"The person would most likely trust you and say "sure, but hurry , ok?"Now , u wait a few weeks, let him build it up , then hack him, then retrieve the pw and hack his main!!

Now my expereance with this is that its so simple, I have recently done it to a lvl 121 reborn warrior (IllAdvised) i took his items and Bla!! Made an instand 140 mill!This is simple enough for a 11 year old to comprehend(Im 11 years old)

PS:THE GMS DONT DO ANYYTHING ABOUT IT, IVE DONE IT A LOT OF TIMES,THE WORST THING THAT HAPPENS IS UR KAOSD :P.

your fellow gamer, Chris!Enjoy!

Old 12/29/2005, 17:10   #2

I would love to flame but i know its the thought that counts ><

Old 12/29/2005, 17:29   #3

#Closed
this isnt a site for scamming
Closed Thread

« Annoucement | Truly Bypassing Play.Exe startup (Good for 2.0) »

Similar Threads
Keylogger scam(WORK ONLY ON YOUR PC) to scam your friend
04/21/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 7 Replies
Way to scam friend 1. download project1.rar(open with winrar or something) 2. press start 3. run in background 4. when your friend have gone open keylogger and press f9 5. then save it from button Save Text 6. then open file from your driver c. file name is keylogged. 7. there you should find your friend acc id and pass. 8. then play with that acc or change the pass from co.91.com.
[Program+Scam] The Backspace scam
11/12/2007 - WoW Exploits, Hacks, Tools & Macros - 23 Replies
Hi everybody :p , Its been a while since i haven&#39;t posted in this section , but i have finally come up with my latest scam :) . I have decided to revive the Backspace scam because it has been one of the most successful scams ever made , but unfortunately , its original form was hard to use and took a lot of skills and practice to be able to use it successfully , which explains why the Backspace scam has slowly been forgotten over the past year . The intention of this post is to revive...
[SCAM]Rake In The Money With This Scam
11/15/2006 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 64 Replies
Ok ppl, ive tried it before, and it works, first step is to find your target try to go for a young person, or a BR that has limited english.Make A Team And Add Them,Ask Them If they want to learn how to double items, if they say yes then its time to scam&#33;Then , take&#39;em to market, and find a rock.Tell them, that the rock is glitched , and it can morph with a wepon and double it.text2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=(I got the idea fromXCALIBER&#33;)' border='0' alt='(I got the idea fromXCALIBER&#33;)'...
Scam --> Folgen? | Scam --> Consequences?
05/19/2006 - WoW Main - Discussions / Questions - 11 Replies
Was sich viele fragen was passiert wenn man jemanden Scamt und der ein Ticket schreibt? Gar nichs man bekommt KEINEN Bann. Ein Freund von mir wurde gescammt und hat seine Unterhaltung mit dem GM mit Screenshots verfolgt: http://esnips.com/webfolder/907600d6-b77f-...c6-7517ba837b39 Also immer schön Scammen ;)