I've made an itemtype modifier to aid in selecting which items you want to show up in Sir Hooks for looting. You use the Open button to open an unencrypted itemtype.txt, and the save to save a new items.txt with the checked items.
I haven't tested it out extensivley, so if you find bugs let me know. I will create a seperate thread for that project. If you have recomendations on how to regroup/label things, I'm open to suggestions.
I'm not sure how to decrpyt the itemtype.dat that's encrypted, but if anyone does know how, I would appreciate the info. My goal is to have the program work for all new itemtype.dat's that come in patches, and not having to wait till somebody adds the new items when new quests release
I've made an itemtype modifier to aid in selecting which items you want to show up in Sir Hooks for looting. You use the Open button to open an unencrypted itemtype.txt, and the save to save a new items.txt with the checked items.
I haven't tested it out extensivley, so if you find bugs let me know. I will create a seperate thread for that project. If you have recomendations on how to regroup/label things, I'm open to suggestions.
I'm not sure how to decrpyt the itemtype.dat that's encrypted, but if anyone does know how, I would appreciate the info. My goal is to have the program work for all new itemtype.dat's that come in patches, and not having to wait till somebody adds the new items when new quests release
i cant download it, due to download limit.
can u plz gimme copper n gold ore itemtype.txt?
i like to go mining.
tyvm
I've made an itemtype modifier to aid in selecting which items you want to show up in Sir Hooks for looting. You use the Open button to open an unencrypted itemtype.txt, and the save to save a new items.txt with the checked items.
I haven't tested it out extensivley, so if you find bugs let me know. I will create a seperate thread for that project. If you have recomendations on how to regroup/label things, I'm open to suggestions.
I'm not sure how to decrpyt the itemtype.dat that's encrypted, but if anyone does know how, I would appreciate the info. My goal is to have the program work for all new itemtype.dat's that come in patches, and not having to wait till somebody adds the new items when new quests release
There is a key posted somwhere here on Evprs' I am not sure I still have it or not. But I did get from here and it did work for decrypting Itemtype.dat
If I can find it I will PM you with the link.
There is a key posted somwhere here on Evprs' I am not sure I still have it or not. But I did get from here and it did work for decrypting Itemtype.dat
If I can find it I will PM you with the link.
[C++]Hooks 03/25/2010 - Coding Tutorials - 12 Replies so... ich denke mal, dass ich euch eine der wichtigsten teile in sachen gamehacking hier erklären kann, oder zumindest versuchen zu erklären:p
fangen wir mal damit an, was ich benutze:
-Visual Studio 2008 Professional + Visual Assist X
-IDA Pro Free
-ein game
los gehts:
erstellt euch eine struktur, wodrin ihr informationen über einen hook speichert.
bei mir sieht das so aus:
[c++]hooks 11/02/2009 - C/C++ - 2 Replies brauche hilfe bei meinen hooks!
ms detours will ich nich benutzen (vorallem weil die nich für meine zwecke laufen :D), ausserdem um weiterzu lernen eigenes system schreiben!
mein problem is wenn ich in einer funktion die ersten 5 bytes mit jmp dword überschreibe, und z.b. das 2 byte auch nen jmp dword ist, bleibt am ende 1 byte über!
in meiner subfunc speicher ich die register mit pushad, call , popad, den überschriebenen code hier einfügen, und dann jmp ....
[Release] ItemType Modifier 11/18/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 31 Replies This handy little tool modifies your ItemType file.
So if you want to change your ItemType file so you can see the quality of Items on the ground, just run this tool, do what it says, and it will modify it accordingly.
After you modify your ItemType.txt file, you will get a ItemType2.txt file, rename it ItemType.txt, then decrypt it again. Put the decrypted file in your Conquer folder.
Use DatCryptor to Decrypt/Encrypt.
Change Log: