Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to SPEEDBOT on AcidCo!

Discussion on How to SPEEDBOT on AcidCo! within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Removed

Removed by me
Old 01/31/2010, 10:44   #2

has been explained 100 times but Pft!! who cares good job lol
Old 01/31/2010, 10:58   #3

Well mine has pictures so it's better.
Old 01/31/2010, 11:10   #4

its useless..lol... it will cause you disconnect from the server every seconds...
Old 01/31/2010, 11:13   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by zhalyn View Post
its useless..lol... it will cause you disconnect from the server every seconds...
Nope, if you walk you don't get dc'd, and if you keep the speed under 30 you can jump without getting pulled back/dced. It works perfectly.
Old 01/31/2010, 12:38   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by walmartboi View Post
Nope, if you walk you don't get dc'd, and if you keep the speed under 30 you can jump without getting pulled back/dced. It works perfectly.
lol... speedhack in ce are making your whole client speed also...even mobs...it moves fast lol...

Edit: and making speedhack for acidco is not hard lol... its like an abc
Old 01/31/2010, 19:55   #7

It's hard to make a "speed hack" for acidco, because you will get pulled back every time you move. Using this, since it speeds your whole client up, the server won't think your speedhacking.
Old 02/01/2010, 01:29   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by walmartboi View Post
It's hard to make a "speed hack" for acidco, because you will get pulled back every time you move. Using this, since it speeds your whole client up, the server won't think your speedhacking.
well... its cool then... but you will see other players speedhacking too in your screen lol...
Pull back? well it is easy to remove pullback msg :P