Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:02

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MagicType - Disconnect

Discussion on MagicType - Disconnect within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Reply
 
Old   #1
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 7
Exclamation MagicType - Disconnect

When you use the Magic Typing .. When you log in the account do not do anything for 5 minutes and then will not disconnect and must have an Internet connection you have excellent speed and powerful device

NB
- If the connection is disconnected again, repeat the steps
Soon a new update has not been made.



shaborhhacker is offline  
Old 12/08/2017, 19:41   #2
 
elite*gold: 12
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 7,167
Received Thanks: 3,459
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaborhhacker View Post
When you use the Magic Typing .. When you log in the account do not do anything for 5 minutes and then will not disconnect and must have an Internet connection you have excellent speed and powerful device

NB
- If the connection is disconnected again, repeat the steps
Soon a new update has not been made.
What in ***'s name are you talking about?


Spirited is offline  
Old 12/08/2017, 19:44   #3
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 7
I talk to everyone who uses Magic Type
shaborhhacker is offline  
Old 12/08/2017, 19:47   #4
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 91
Received Thanks: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
What in ***'s name are you talking about?
Didn't you know? TQ's anti-cheat system can be easily bypassed if you just sit really, really, really still. Another trick is to go to market, set up a booth, leave market and go kill monsters until you find a meteor, then sell that meteor to an NPC. No disconnect, works every time 99.9% of the times!



boDil is offline  
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/08/2017, 19:51   #5
 
elite*gold: 12
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 7,167
Received Thanks: 3,459
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaborhhacker View Post
I talk to everyone who uses Magic Type
So, let me get this straight... you're saying I need an internet connection to play an online game, have a powerful and speedy device to play a game from 2003, and I think you're implying that somehow your modified file won't be checked if you stand in place for 5 minutes?
Spirited is offline  
Old 12/08/2017, 20:03   #6
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by boDil View Post
Didn't you know? TQ's anti-cheat system can be easily bypassed if you just sit really, really, really still. Another trick is to go to market, set up a booth, leave market and go kill monsters until you find a meteor, then sell that meteor to an NPC. No disconnect, works every time 99.9% of the times!

You are a child


Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
So, let me get this straight... you're saying I need an internet connection to play an online game, have a powerful and speedy device to play a game from 2003, and I think you're implying that somehow your modified file won't be checked if you stand in place for 5 minutes?
The method is 90% successful and thanks for your comment
shaborhhacker is offline  
Old 12/08/2017, 20:06   #7
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2017
Posts: 91
Received Thanks: 54
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaborhhacker View Post
The method is 90% successful and thanks for your comment
My method is 99.9% successful, dude.
boDil is offline  
Old 12/08/2017, 23:13   #8
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 938
Received Thanks: 387
You already had a thread regards your so called client edit, why make another one?
Your thread is just funny, almost none gonna take you serious.

First you make two thread “please someone make client edits” after that you make a thread that (cough) you made them (which has a phishing site as link) and now this
jokerboy123 is offline  
Old 12/09/2017, 19:51   #9
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 7
No one is making client modifications so I've learned how client edits work. If you're making fun of me, I will not post any new edits
shaborhhacker is offline  
Old 12/09/2017, 20:07   #10
 
elite*gold: 12
Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 7,167
Received Thanks: 3,459
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaborhhacker View Post
No one is making client modifications so I've learned how client edits work. If you're making fun of me, I will not post any new edits
That's not a client edit... That's you thinking you can outsmart their anti-cheat by standing in place for 5 minutes.
Spirited is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2017, 21:31   #11
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 938
Received Thanks: 387
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaborhhacker View Post
No one is making client modifications so I've learned how client edits work. If you're making fun of me, I will not post any new edits
First of all your “client modification” isn’t ‘real’, you log for couple of minutes and disconnect or by luck you get the chance to stay in for a hour. This if it is true that you “made” the edits (prolly just watched up a guide on how to do so) or the Phishing ****.

Secondly... It lets me cold whether you “upload and update” your **** or not.
I’m not making fun of you, it’s you making fun of yourself. Simple as that.

Thirdly your “client editing” isn’t 90% successful it’s just matter of time before it kicks you out.
jokerboy123 is offline  
Old 12/10/2017, 12:22   #12
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 1,310
Received Thanks: 1,367
lol.... nothing todo with being sat in place, tqs disconnects are based on random intervals, making it harder to test if a modification is detected or not, it may work for 5 minutes, 1 hour or even 1 day, you will never know


Ultimation is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Reply



« Update Conquer.exe | GSAutoClicker »

Similar Threads
Magictype messing xP
09/16/2006 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 13 Replies
old nado effect .. "3deffect.rar" and also as someone asked the magic fire (fixed) looking as nado (fixed). "magictype.rar" enjoy!! both files are in the "3deffect+magictype.rar" 3deffect+magictype.rar:
MagicType.dat decrypt
08/02/2006 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 3 Replies
can some help with a program that would decrypt magictype.dat or make one like the Monster.dat one thxns
editing magictype.dat
09/02/2005 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 2 Replies
hi guys, i need help editing the blaze graphic into firecircle graphic so that it wouldn't lag so much. i try opening the magictype.dat using Hex Workshop. using ctrl-f, i manage to find the fire circle and copy all the data onto the line with blaze. when i start conquer, i found out that i couldn't cast my blaze at all. so where did i went wrong? :cry:



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:02.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

BTC: 3KeUpz52VCbhmLwuwydqxu6U1xsgbT8YT5
ETH: 0xc6ec801B7563A4376751F33b0573308aDa611E05

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Abuse
Copyright ©2019 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.