Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

MagicType - Disconnect

Discussion on MagicType - Disconnect within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation MagicType - Disconnect

When you use the Magic Typing .. When you log in the account do not do anything for 5 minutes and then will not disconnect and must have an Internet connection you have excellent speed and powerful device

NB
- If the connection is disconnected again, repeat the steps
Soon a new update has not been made.

Old 12/08/2017, 19:41   #2

elite*gold: 12
Received Thanks: 3,459
Quote:
Originally Posted by shaborhhacker View Post
When you use the Magic Typing .. When you log in the account do not do anything for 5 minutes and then will not disconnect and must have an Internet connection you have excellent speed and powerful device

NB
- If the connection is disconnected again, repeat the steps
Soon a new update has not been made.
What in ***'s name are you talking about?

Old 12/08/2017, 19:44   #3

I talk to everyone who uses Magic Type
Old 12/08/2017, 19:47   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
What in ***'s name are you talking about?
Didn't you know? TQ's anti-cheat system can be easily bypassed if you just sit really, really, really still. Another trick is to go to market, set up a booth, leave market and go kill monsters until you find a meteor, then sell that meteor to an NPC. No disconnect, works every time 99.9% of the times!

Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/08/2017, 19:51   #5

Quote:
I talk to everyone who uses Magic Type
So, let me get this straight... you're saying I need an internet connection to play an online game, have a powerful and speedy device to play a game from 2003, and I think you're implying that somehow your modified file won't be checked if you stand in place for 5 minutes?
Old 12/08/2017, 20:03   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by boDil View Post
Didn't you know? TQ's anti-cheat system can be easily bypassed if you just sit really, really, really still. Another trick is to go to market, set up a booth, leave market and go kill monsters until you find a meteor, then sell that meteor to an NPC. No disconnect, works every time 99.9% of the times!

You are a child

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spirited View Post
So, let me get this straight... you're saying I need an internet connection to play an online game, have a powerful and speedy device to play a game from 2003, and I think you're implying that somehow your modified file won't be checked if you stand in place for 5 minutes?
The method is 90% successful and thanks for your comment
Old 12/08/2017, 20:06   #7

Quote:
The method is 90% successful and thanks for your comment
My method is 99.9% successful, dude.
Old 12/08/2017, 23:13   #8

You already had a thread regards your so called client edit, why make another one?
Your thread is just funny, almost none gonna take you serious.

First you make two thread “please someone make client edits” after that you make a thread that (cough) you made them (which has a phishing site as link) and now this
Old 12/09/2017, 19:51   #9

No one is making client modifications so I've learned how client edits work. If you're making fun of me, I will not post any new edits
Old 12/09/2017, 20:07   #10

Quote:
No one is making client modifications so I've learned how client edits work. If you're making fun of me, I will not post any new edits
That's not a client edit... That's you thinking you can outsmart their anti-cheat by standing in place for 5 minutes.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2017, 21:31   #11

Quote:
First of all your “client modification” isn’t ‘real’, you log for couple of minutes and disconnect or by luck you get the chance to stay in for a hour. This if it is true that you “made” the edits (prolly just watched up a guide on how to do so) or the Phishing ****.

Secondly... It lets me cold whether you “upload and update” your **** or not.
I’m not making fun of you, it’s you making fun of yourself. Simple as that.

Thirdly your “client editing” isn’t 90% successful it’s just matter of time before it kicks you out.
Old 12/10/2017, 12:22   #12

Received Thanks: 1,367
lol.... nothing todo with being sat in place, tqs disconnects are based on random intervals, making it harder to test if a modification is detected or not, it may work for 5 minutes, 1 hour or even 1 day, you will never know

Thanks
1 User

« Update Conquer.exe | GSAutoClicker »