Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Action speed editor

Discussion on Action speed editor within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 08/06/2005, 22:09   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by torpedo102@Aug 6 2005, 13:04
can't get it to run..can anyone help? i've already put it at ini..but still cant find some results.. need help A.S.A.P.
did u run it? ( double click )
Old 08/06/2005, 22:10   #17

Yeah, I put everything to 1, press enter for all the modes (there are like 40 or 50) the black window closes and nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?
Old 08/06/2005, 22:13   #18

Quote:
Originally posted by g3nius@Aug 6 2005, 13:10
Yeah, I put everything to 1, press enter for all the modes (there are like 40 or 50) the black window closes and nothing happens. What am I doing wrong?
i did itlike this...
extract it into ur conquer/ini folder
double click it
put 1 on everything
whoala you are a thunder
besides if u have two ore more clients installed, r u sure u r running the one u changed its action.dat?
Old 08/06/2005, 22:17   #19

if u cant get it to work here is mine, CO1

Edit: did it work?

Edit 2: you have to restart conquer...
Attached Files
File Type: ibf post-85-1123359420.ibf (839 Bytes, 394 views)
Old 08/06/2005, 23:17   #20

Ok, I cant even jump now... =.=
Old 08/06/2005, 23:18   #21

how do you set "everything" to 1? all I could do is press 1, enter
Old 08/06/2005, 23:21   #22

I'm stuck, and I can't jump..
Old 08/06/2005, 23:39   #23

doesnt make you attack faster and you get dced and set back to where you normally would have been
Old 08/07/2005, 00:39   #24

If you set the run and jump to a low number like 3-4 you can run a ways ( going MUCH faster than jumping ) then jump at 2-3x speed until the game catches up with you and repeat. You actually go a LOT faster than normally you would, and you can outrun flying archers etc.

It's just funny slowing down cool animation and watching it lol ^_^
Old 08/07/2005, 01:20   #25

So if I make mine at 9 would it be faster than 1 if so that means I can mine alot faster.
Old 08/07/2005, 02:01   #26

Quote:
Originally posted by jMerliN@Aug 7 2005, 00:39
You actually go a LOT faster than normally you would, and you can outrun flying archers etc.
wrong, this is all client side stuff. it just makes it look like your going faster, but in all actuality you're not. sure you may be able to get from one side of the map to the other in a second, but the npc's and whatnot wont show until the game catches up to you. i've tested it on my laptop while watchin me on my computer with another char, i still move at the same speed on my comp, just looks like im movin a lot faster on my laptop. so basically this is pretty useless since youd have to wait for the real you to catch up to the ultra fast you just for any npc's, players, or portals to load. and you cant outrun anybody with it since you are goin normal speeds on their computer... the original speed hack that was made is actually a real speed hack and works, this one is useless. notice how if you use this then run from one side of map to the other and dc real quick, you wont be anywhere near the other side of the map... nor does this make you attack faster.
Old 08/07/2005, 05:40   #27

Yeah, I got it to work. But it's useless :/
Old 08/07/2005, 06:55   #28

It's not useless.. i'll make a noob on CO 2.0 alpha and we'll race .. you can use an archer with fly if you want.. and i'll still beat you. I've proven it's about 4-5 times faster than jumping so whatever.

It IS client side, but you don't realize how the game works do you?

When your animation finishes, your client will be capable of beginning the next animation, thus allowing it to tell the server it's updated coords quicker. By speeding up the time it takes to finish this animation your pc is able to complete multiple actions faster than the server would normally let you. Now the server will not keep up with your actions while running ( because each step is a seperate action so they stack up ) so by running a good ways ( say about 7-8 seconds ) then jumping until the server catches up with you, you're still jumping 2x as fast and when the server catches up you start going again. Now you never get snapped back as you would with super lag, which means you are in fact moving faster than normal as you appear to be and the server doesn't pull you back into an old position.

So if you runjump accross the map and it catches up with you while you're still moving, you are definitely moving faster than normal speed ( oh and run set to 1 is INCREDIBLY fast ).
Old 08/07/2005, 07:00   #29

ok... i ran a client on my computer. and i ran a client on my laptop. on my laptop i setup this 'speed-hack' of yours. and i went by the char on the client on my computer. and i started running around my char. on my laptop it looks like im running laps around him like crazy, but on my computer, im actually running normal speeds. so go ahead and try and prove me if you want, this does not work. the original speed hack thats posted here does work however and if you used that, then yes you could beat somebody in a race, however alls this does is modify client side actions so that only you can see it. so again, this is useless, sorry but yes, it was a nice attempt.
Old 08/07/2005, 07:03   #30

Quote:
Originally posted by Shwilly@Aug 7 2005, 00:00
ok... i ran a client on my computer. and i ran a client on my laptop. on my laptop i setup this 'speed-hack' of yours. and i went by the char on the client on my computer. and i started running around my char. on my laptop it looks like im running laps around him like crazy, but on my computer, im actually running normal speeds. so go ahead and try and prove me if you want, this does not work. the original speed hack thats posted here does work however and if you used that, then yes you could beat somebody in a race, however alls this does is modify client side actions so that only you can see it. so again, this is useless, sorry but yes, it was a nice attempt.
you apparently don't know how to use it because when i run around people and then look on my other account it looks like he's teleporting everywhere much much faster than normal.
Closed Thread