Ive never used this as i said, if u cant figure it out dont use it. I noe it works, unless theres a new patch or sumthing to fix it but im sure it works.
Well when I opened Conquer 2.0 to load it, it started auto downloading a patch..Then all the servers had a Purple gem then a green which means its in maintance or something.
Edit: Okay now it works for some reason, but its really buggy.
OMG i thought u guys already figured this out...if i would've know yall didnt...i would've post it...i found out weeks ago....i just thought it was a noob thing lol >.<
well basically all u have to do is go inside co1 folder.....search for the file "Server" and copy it...then go in co2 folder and paste it in the file "Server"...(make sure u back up the file...just in case it doesnt work....but i'm pretty sure it will...i've done it)
I'll make a new Server.dat for you all, but first I need patch 2001 so I can get my co2 working again. Anyone willing to upload it for me and I can have a working server file with co2 and co1 servers.
Was botjailed twice though ive never used a bot. 1st time i paid 1db for GM help(bad move lol), 2nd time i paid 100k out. I noticed though both times I was playing CO1 on CO2 interface. Could be a coincidence?
How to use Hamachi and play on P servers? 02/11/2010 - Metin2 Private Server - 5 Replies Im kinda new here and I was reading a lot about these P servers and every time when I ask for download link of some private server, I get a Hamachi ID and Password.
Can anyone please explain me what to do ? If there is a guide, please post it.
Thank you
How do i play on your servers? 11/04/2009 - Aion - 1 Replies How do i get yall's launcher so i can play on yall's aion servers?
GC servers i can play here in PH 06/26/2009 - Grand Chase - 2 Replies I tried NA but its blocked
tried DLing BR but when i start downloading it an error appears (server blocked )something like that.
so is there any other servers i can play?
anyone play on other servers except US ones? 03/24/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies I was just wondering if anyone plays on outher server except the US servers(not private server)?Ive been playing on conquista and its a lot more ballenced the the US servers(havent seen 1 full 2soc person yet,only seen 1 full soc person,and pking in TC again).It reminded me what was fun about the game again...lol.and Alot of ppl speak english..kinda funny,most ppl in the US only speak english.
just wondering How outher servers are(non US):p
How do i play private servers? 11/21/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies How do i play private servers? i wanna play a private servers but i dont no how to and were can i find them? plz post back