Eeerr.... scuse me, what do I do when it says
COPROXY !ERROR DETECTED! - decryption may be wrong
...That comes out when I try to connect to the server. And on my CO, it's just the black screen and "Connecting to the server..." thing forever.
Ok, well, I'm new here and stuff, and got a problem with this.
If i run the program it says: "Component 'MSWINSCK.OCK' or one of its dependencies not correctly registered: a file is missing or invalid"
So what should I do? I installed Visual Studio 6.0 still says the same thing.
Thanks
AntiVir
Found nothing
ArcaVir
Found nothing
Avast
Found nothing
AVG Antivirus
Found nothing
BitDefender
Found nothing
ClamAV
Found nothing
Dr.Web
Found nothing
F-Prot Antivirus
Found nothing
Fortinet
Found nothing
Kaspersky Anti-Virus
Found nothing
NOD32
Found nothing
Norman Virus Control
Found nothing
UNA
Found nothing
VBA32
*Found Trojan-Proxy.VB.1 (paranoid heuristics) (probable variant) *
Originally posted by @(-__-)@@Dec 12 2005, 23:32 Component COMDLG32.OCX or one of it's dependencies is not correctly registered: a file missing or invalid.
both of my computers got same error can somone tell me how to fix it?
hey guys i looked thru all the pages and no one posted about the wrong pass and user was working fine untill i reloged and when i log in i get wrong user and pass thanx if somone can help me out. and btw what do i type in the left text box or do i keep it empty?
COproxy and SV (Help!) 07/19/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies Let me start by saying that I have the cracked version of SV v1.15 so that you guys know what im dealing with. I have also installed the following patches to see if i could make coproxy and SV v1.15 work togethere: 4348-4349,4349,4350,4351.
at the begining it used to work with 4348-4349, but one day it just stopped working, and now everytime that I changed my server ip to 127.0.1.1 and i go into the game (using the proxy) i cant use Script Vessel because it gives me error.
If someone could...
coproxy V.1.2 12/22/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 26 Replies This is a packet sender.It works by proxying all packets from the client to the server so no memory is involved, meaning it will still work when tq releases updates, and you can also use older clients, chinese/japanese and CO2 clients as well as connect to any server (CO2/japan/etc)
COPROXY 1.2
------------
-fixed key generation problem, so you no longer have to reopen the proxy
each time you connect.
-Setup your server.dat to connect to 127.0.0.1 either by adding in a new ...
CoProxy help 09/22/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies hey all,
i downloaded CoProx yand i changed the IP from the server i want to connect,
now i want to play normal and i changed the IP back to normal but if i try to connect there is the black screen saying "Logging into the server, Please wait..."
and i cant log in.
anyone knows how to log back in?
greets grootie