This is a great multi client, but in my opinion there's one more thing you could add: run conquer.exe directly.
Also it would be very kind of you, if you tell us how you do this multi client.
Thanks and keep the good work.
I think its the away status causing the stopping. Anyone have a multiclient that doesnt have it?
I've tried with no multi and with a couple different multis and I always get one or more char that stops in tg. If you look around in tg you'll probably find the same thing I see, every 3rd char or so I see is stopped. Definately not caused by this multiclient. :P It seems to depend on what you click before you minimize the client or something.
I only have 3 accounts, and don't really use the multi client for anything but the max FPS and wall jump, great work honda.
For those that can't grasp FPS, it's kinda like a movie projector..and instead of the reel spinning, displaying 28-30 Frames per second, MAXFPS will allow it to display 100+ in the same amount of time...meaning...more action. Or....look at cartoons...there drawn mostly at a low FPS...that's why they don't appear to have smooth movements....Uh...I could go on and on..but I'd confuse you...and myself. If you have a fast computer, go for the maxfps, if it's older..meaning you have an old or no video card...go for the NOFPS.
***edit***
If you're not a computer guru, and I'm not claiming to be one, PM me, I can probably help you figure out how to get things working...bot/macro or whatever....
I only have 3 accounts, and don't really use the multi client for anything but the max FPS and wall jump, great work honda.
For those that can't grasp FPS, it's kinda like a movie projector..and instead of the reel spinning, displaying 28-30 Frames per second, MAXFPS will allow it to display 100+ in the same amount of time...meaning...more action. Or....look at cartoons...there drawn mostly at a low FPS...that's why they don't appear to have smooth movements....Uh...I could go on and on..but I'd confuse you...and myself. If you have a fast computer, go for the maxfps, if it's older..meaning you have an old or no video card...go for the NOFPS.
***edit***
If you're not a computer guru, and I'm not claiming to be one, PM me, I can probably help you figure out how to get things working...bot/macro or whatever....
Lol, here's an idea...and don't take it literally...charge a subscription fee of 5 cents a month...eventually, you could buy a better one. That way, you wouldn't get hooked on Steam and you'd stick with CO.
I just started playing CO...that's why I want you to stick around...I NEED the multi client. BTW, keep up the good work.
***edit***
Hmm...I reformated my comp a while ago...but I think I've got L4D and some others...I just can't remember...I've been video gamed out..until I found this lvl 'n grind called CO...reminds me of Diablo2.
CO2 Multiclient (Always Updated) 03/03/2010 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 7 Replies Latest Patch - 5220
FEATURES:
- Standard Multi Client - with time and date.
- Removing the background click checks (Safe to use bots/hacks)
- Removing the "Please login later" message
- Enable PM commands (Visible to other players)
- Wall Jump (Unable in GW)
- Wall Jump with Steed mounted
- Remove Website Pop-up
MULTICLIENT ALWAYS UPDATED /PlaneJane Multiclient 11/03/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 42 Replies PlaneJane Multiclient For Patch
5177
1. Extract to desktop
2. Right click the extracted Conquer2.0 then Copy