Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquer Packet Key Creator

Discussion on Conquer Packet Key Creator within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/13/2005, 01:56   #16

elite*gold: 0
the EXE looks so easy to use, but i dont know how to start :P. I cant wait to see what it can do.
By the way, have you test it??
Old 05/13/2005, 03:16   #17

sure... but i got always a **** crash after i send packets

only when i try to use gold it works
Old 05/13/2005, 03:23   #18

Quote:
Originally posted by BadBoY_AC@May 13 2005, 03:16
sure... but i got always a **** crash after i send packets

only when i try to use gold it works
hahah same, after every sent packet my game crashes also.

when u use gold what did you do????
Old 05/13/2005, 03:33   #19

try this...

take some gold..

drop gold and pick it up.. do this many times so u can better see which packets

now just use the key and send the packets to server.. it works for me .. and u get the money u droped back..

i think u can call it dupe-gold or something

i dont know why but when use it, u see the gold in ur inv or u see the same gold u droped before on floor

if someone knows whats the packetnumber to get gold in inv.. would be nice..

EDIT: i think its easy... u must only record the packetnumber of the right activity u want to use or to manipulate.. when u get this u can do everything !!
Old 05/13/2005, 03:46   #20

nice, how much money did u drop on the floor at a time? a mil???

-edit-

tried it, still wont work for me, i drop 50k on the ground and pick it up about 20 times, all the "send" packets are tottaly different and none of them are similar in any way, shouldnt they be similar if its getting the same thing each time??????? haha now im kinda confused on this.
Old 05/13/2005, 04:33   #21

still waiting for the tutorial :'(
Old 05/13/2005, 06:12   #22

Quote:
Originally posted by BadBoY_AC@May 13 2005, 03:33
i think u can call it dupe-gold or something
you can call it pickup from ground routine ;-)
Old 05/13/2005, 07:11   #23

elite*gold: 312
Was wondering about this. With your newly encrypted/decrypted packet that picks up 5k gold. Does that only re-pickup gold you dropped, or does it acctually give you extra money afterwards? Say if you send the packet 1000 times. Would you have just gained 5m?
Old 05/13/2005, 11:47   #24

well i dont know thats the problem

sometimes i get gold in my inv and sometimes its just dropped.. strange things

so it would be great of someone knows how to get it directly in inv !!

at the packetnumbers must be the or almost the same when u change position on map
Old 05/13/2005, 12:16   #25

Need guide badly....I dont get your program, in the manual packet tut, it gives you 2 codes about 30 lines long, what are they for...?, then in your program it has packet, so i just got the packet it says in the tut, and did the 11th byte + 10th + 9th + 8th and used that for key1, and used the 7th, 6th, 5h, 4th, for key 2, and made the key 3 and 4 (i think thats right) but now that i have them how do i use them in terms of say dropping money?
Old 05/13/2005, 13:47   #26

Received Thanks: 1,565
there will be a new release soon so u only have to enter the main packet not the first 2 packets, as they are hard coded in conquer.exe anyway
Old 05/13/2005, 13:58   #27

Just to let you all know i have created the first program for the conquer packet suite, the first program, will encrypt a decrypted packet, the second will, decrypt an encrypted packet,

Programs to Developed
Packet Decrypter
Packet Encrypter

To Be Developed

Nice New KEy Creator

Tutorial How To Use The Suite
Old 05/13/2005, 15:34   #28

2 Questions

What language are you writing it in?
When do you this the guide will be out? hours/days/weeks?

Thanks for your soon to be (hopefully) awsome program, im sure it will be a sucsess.

But for anyone who does get the program dont abuse it and give yourself $9999999999, becuase they will just patch it and then all Ult's work will be out the window, and dont make yourself a +9 either becuase it will just ruin everything.....I speak for everyone when i say LIMIT YOURSELF PLEASE
Old 05/13/2005, 15:44   #29

yes please dont abuse the situation, and the program should be released for beta in about a week it depends on how it all goes.

we all know we want this to work i can assure u will not release a version wich does not work, however please dont abuse because ultima and myself have gone to alot of work to make this successfull and we would not like conquer patching it straight away.

However this program would not be sucessfull without the help of ultima, so i thankyou there ultima
Old 05/13/2005, 16:01   #30

Quote:
Originally posted by whitespyder@May 13 2005, 03:46
nice, how much money did u drop on the floor at a time? a mil???

-edit-

tried it, still wont work for me, i drop 50k on the ground and pick it up about 20 times, all the "send" packets are tottaly different and none of them are similar in any way, shouldnt they be similar if its getting the same thing each time??????? haha now im kinda confused on this.
it can`t work cause when you record packets with wpe they are encrypted so there will never be a similar packet so thats why all of you have to wait until he makes the decrypt and encrypt progs

this nice key creator of him just creates the keys you need to decrypt those recorded packets in wpe so you can read whats written in them but don`t think thats easy cause its like a secret language noone except your conquer clients speaks

and duping is maybe imposible even when you can read and send packets cause all you do is send a packet that you want to collect gold but if there is no gold on the ground the server maybe just kicks your *** from the server
its like when you click on gold and someone else also and he collects it just one second before you do so i belive nothing will happen but who knows
Closed Thread