Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Turbo mouse

Discussion on Turbo mouse within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old 09/06/2005, 07:16   #61

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally posted by arbitrary_illusion@Sep 3 2005, 16:30
Well, I didn't used to have an archer, but now I do, I can scatter MUCH faster on my own... I don't have that AutoHotkeyProgram, so I don't know how I can change the speed...

Can someone please check out what newtoallthis posted for keyloggers, viruses, adware, spyware, malware, intimate wear (just kidding) and everything else that none of us want on our computers?

Nice tool, but needs to go faster :/.

Also, XSX, unless you went AFK while using this, I don't see how you managed to get arrested... If you went AFK while using this, it's your own fault, you were macroing. This is nice for noob archers that die easily in Lab, what we usually do is fly, find a spot and simply scatter again and again at the spawn, rake in TONS of exp this way. This isn't even really cheating all that much, it just makes it easier on you in Lab... you still have to be there and you don't level any faster than any other archer... I dunno, I find it to be too much of a hassle to use, faster to simply scatter.

For those of you that are confused, this is a general autoclicker, it's not made just for Conquer, it simply clicks the right mouse button for you. Put it on your desktop, double click it, then hold down your right mouse button and your computer thinks you're still clicking ^^. Don't put this into your CO folder or anything like that, you don't need it there.
its clean.... i just made it with autohotkey and change this script that was posted... and i set the speed so you scatter at **** near exactly the same speed as you would by clicking..... if its off its by so little you cant tell... and in the long run you will lvl faster because you dont get tired of clicking and you never skip a scatter........
Old 09/07/2005, 11:05   #62

some silly posts in here

can you:
i) google for autohotkey
ii) use this script (i got it from this thread, it if from the author):
Code:
~RButton::
Loop
{
  Sleep 300 &#59; This is the delay between clicks, in milliseconds.
  GetKeyState, RButtonState, RButton, P
  if RButtonState = U &#59; User has physically released the button, so end the loop.
    break 
  MouseClick, Right
}
return
and change number 300 to something smaller. i find it that 70 works ok.

After you find good value for your pc just make exe out of it so you don't need to run through the tool.

If you can't do this simple task then perhaps you don't deserve this tool.
Old 09/07/2005, 11:14   #63

Quote:
Originally posted by GiYo@Sep 7 2005, 05:05
some silly posts in here

can you:
i) google for autohotkey
ii) use this script (i got it from this thread, it if from the author):
Code:
Loop
{
 * *Sleep 300&#59; This is the delay between clicks, in milliseconds.
 * *GetKeyState, RButtonState, RButton, P
 * *if RButtonState = U&#59; User has physically released the button, so end the loop.
 * * * *break 
 * *MouseClick, Right
}
return
and change number 300 to something smaller. i find it that 70 works ok.

After you find good value for your pc just make exe out of it so you don't need to run through the tool.

If you can't do this simple task then perhaps you don't deserve this tool.
thats why i made edited it and posted the one i made... so they dont have to... but if mine still doesnt work and turbo mouse doesnt work... do what he said
Old 09/08/2005, 00:58   #64

very nice, i use it to train fire met ^^
Old 09/11/2005, 19:06   #65

I think its better if its random...Less chance to get arrested right?...well...anyways... Ive modifed the script a little to make it random. I it should work, but i havent tested it for long.

Code:
Random, rand, 295,300
Loop
{
  Sleep rand &#59; This is the delay between clicks, in milliseconds.
  GetKeyState, RButtonState, RButton, P
  if RButtonState = U &#59; User has physically released the button, so end the loop.
    break 
  MouseClick, Right
}
return
Old 09/12/2005, 03:15   #66

how would you set it auto click when you pressed the button (not held it down) and stop when you right click again. or it would probebly be better to have to start by holding it down for a second or two, but whatever. anyone know how? sorry, looked at the scripts above and its too diffrent from the little programming i know
Old 09/15/2005, 17:48   #67

the time u hold it like 130sec max would be to short
to get send to jail annyway
Old 10/03/2005, 14:46   #68

Nice freaking work man +Karma +Sticky +Bump +Pinned :P pick one just do it
Old 10/05/2005, 07:41   #69

question... where is lab?
Old 10/05/2005, 21:21   #70

Quote:
Originally posted by kpxmystic@Oct 5 2005, 07:41
question... where is lab?
lol...go search yourself

note: Simon, Twin City (393,235)
Old 10/05/2005, 21:28   #71

already pinned? bump
Old 10/10/2005, 16:19   #72

Dude this thing helped soo much. +1 karma my good man
Old 10/15/2005, 04:52   #73

how do u work this thing XD
Old 10/23/2005, 08:05   #74

am i to understand that to make this work, i have to hold down the right mouse button throughout the time that it simulates right clicks? sometimes i plvl for 5 or 6 hours straight. am i supposed to hold down the right mouse button during the entire time i plvl?

i plvl alot and it's very tiring on the fingers. wouldn't continuously holding down the right mouse key be quite tiring also?

it would be very nice if the app begins with a hotkey combination, continuously right clicks at specified intervals without any further kb or mouse actions, regardless of where the mouse is on the screen, and ends with another hotkey combination.
Old 11/07/2005, 06:23   #75

Hi,

It seems ur Turbo right click" bot for archer was fixed. I found that yesterday, my archer did not scatter automatically. Can you repair it and upload again.