Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Useful Glitch

Discussion on Useful Glitch within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Useful Glitch

If you're a fan of FB/SS battles then this is the glitch for you.
It allow you to jump without holding the control key.

You need to be a ninja, or have ShurikenVortex some how.

Hold CTRL and jump, quickly while in mid air and still holding CTRL click ShurikenVortex. You will log out. Log back in and you can jump around without holding the control key, making FB/SS easier to focus on.

This may work with the robot transformation with trojans, I haven't tried it.

It may be simple but useful. Usually I don't post glitches but, I thought it was a cool glitch.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/20/2009, 02:54   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SourPatch View Post
If you're a fan of FB/SS battles then this is the glitch for you.
It allow you to jump without holding the control key.

You need to be a ninja, or have ShurikenVortex some how.

Hold CTRL and jump, quickly while in mid air and still holding CTRL click ShurikenVortex. You will log out. Log back in and you can jump around without holding the control key, making FB/SS easier to focus on.

This may work with the robot transformation with trojans, I haven't tried it.

It may be simple but useful. Usually I don't post glitches but, I thought it was a cool glitch.

Or you can just on screen key board....
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/20/2009, 03:00   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mims123 View Post
Or you can just on screen key board....
Which to some people may cause lag.
I didn't say the glitch was awesome, just possible useful to some people. I don't usually find glitches, don't mistake me for something even lower than a script kiddie.
Old 10/21/2009, 04:23   #4

no one respond lol...
Old 10/21/2009, 04:26   #5

props to mims123 for figuring out the "on-screen keyboard" file!

for the people who cant find it

go to; Start > All Programs > Accessories > Accessibility. Woot Windowz!
Old 10/22/2009, 03:46   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by john315 View Post
props to mims123 for figuring out the "on-screen keyboard" file!

for the people who cant find it

go to; Start > All Programs > Accessories > Accessibility. Woot Windowz!
I believe we've accomplished that. </Flame>
Old 10/22/2009, 04:16   #7

i dont see the use of needing to use a glitch like that while there are loads of other programs that are "holding" the ctrl button for you
besides.. you need to sit to regain your stamina if u wanna be clever you use the "hotkey" in the options or bind key thing whatever put your sit on control and another quick accasible buton so you just hold your hand on control and the extra button to sit for...

or on the other side look for "middel mouse button" jumper... i made myself one. but i prefer to keep that one to myself but i think there is one or 2 more out there.. just use the SEARCH button
Old 10/22/2009, 07:04   #8

go to windows start / run /
type "osk"

Old 10/22/2009, 09:54   #9

OR use sticky key.

Press Left Shift 5 times, OK, Double tap left ctrl key, jump all you want.

Unfortunatly you cant talk with this o nso to turn off press a combonation of shift, ctrl and alt.
Old 10/23/2009, 01:39   #10

or just hold the **** ctrl key....its not that ****** hard you know
Old 10/24/2009, 17:20   #11

Quote:
Which to some people may cause lag.
I didn't say the glitch was awesome, just possible useful to some people. I don't usually find glitches, don't mistake me for something even lower than a script kiddie.
I didn't say anything to mistake you. OSK doesn't cause lag, unless your computer is just ****.
Old 10/24/2009, 19:14   #12

Quote:
I didn't say anything to mistake you. OSK doesn't cause lag, unless your computer is just ****.
I don't think you understand. Any program is capable of causing lag.

Look, I wasn't asking for another way to jump using programs, the topic is a GLITCH that allows you to jump without using the CTRL key. I don't care about these programs I already know about, I thought maybe the elite pvpers would be thankful if I posted for the community. Just stop.

Some of you need to understand the glitch isn't for ME it's for the community, stop posting useless **** everyone already knows about in the topic. ****.
Old 10/27/2009, 01:07   #13

Quote:
I don't think you understand. Any program is capable of causing lag.

Look, I wasn't asking for another way to jump using programs, the topic is a GLITCH that allows you to jump without using the CTRL key. I don't care about these programs I already know about, I thought maybe the elite pvpers would be thankful if I posted for the community. Just stop.

Some of you need to understand the glitch isn't for ME it's for the community, stop posting useless **** everyone already knows about in the topic. ****.
It would be appreciated if you went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife. And stuck it in your chest. Thank you in advance. Anyone that has a retarded comeback like yours should die. Thank you once again.
Old 10/27/2009, 21:21   #14

Quote:
It would be appreciated if you went to the kitchen and grabbed a knife. And stuck it in your chest. Thank you in advance. Anyone that has a retarded comeback like yours should die. Thank you once again.
Do you like acting like a fuktard or it's just one of the things you're addicted of, Learn to read posts and understand them before you flame without having a decent amount of "Grey Cells" in your brain, stupidity hurts like hell but what hurts the most is continuing to live in that stupidity, after all this topic is not a debate it's a **** glitch, if you choose to use it fine if not then GTFO unfortunately for you we don't need useless flamers that don't even know why their head hurts when they try to think before they post.

P.S. Read some books trust me they help.
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/28/2009, 01:04   #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by adryan239 View Post
Do you like acting like a fuktard or it's just one of the things you're addicted of, Learn to read posts and understand them before you flame without having a decent amount of "Grey Cells" in your brain, stupidity hurts like hell but what hurts the most is continuing to live in that stupidity, after all this topic is not a debate it's a **** glitch, if you choose to use it fine if not then GTFO unfortunately for you we don't need useless flamers that don't even know why their head hurts when they try to think before they post.

P.S. Read some books trust me they help.
Maybe if you took your own advice you would do the world better. No one asked for you to reply.

P.S. Read some books. Trust me they help.
Closed Thread