I have updated the Arabic version.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bebooo43
Thaaaaaaanks :]]]]
it Works in Arabic version thanks again { Angelius } U R the Best
but there is a problem no monsters or other players are visible in the game
|
I updated the Arabic version and it should work just fine please download the new one and test it.
Quote:
Originally Posted by joshay4
DC'd when I turned the speed hack off.. Now I can't log in for a day as I'm suspected of using a bot.. Worked OK until that point, though I am a bit disappointed.
|
You turned the Speed Hack on while auto hunting which will 1 day ban you and it is something that i warned you guys not to do and I specifically designed it so that the Speed Hack goes off when the auto hunting starts for this specific reason.