Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 16:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Db scam (it works with items too)

Discussion on Db scam (it works with items too) within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Db scam (it works with items too)

Ah ok ..this is my first post here so i hope it helps.1st you need to create a female character.Dress her with a nice garment and lvl her to 70-80.2nd.Find a male player that has good equipment and become friend with him.3rd.You have to be nice with him,trade some items,untill you ask him if he wants to marry you.4th.Be nice with him and he will give u items and db and w/e he wants. If u want it to work good make 2 characters ,male and female put some gears like i sayd before and become friends and bla bla bla. You need to be patient. I did this in 3 weeks or less i think ...and the guy bought dbs and he gave me 2 dbs,elite sock items and i was SOO **** CLOSE TO GET HIS ACCOUNT BUT HE QUIT GODDAMMIT!

I hope this will help you! have a nice day.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 08/28/2009, 13:00   #2

nice scam!!
Old 08/29/2009, 01:44   #3

what a noob giving you items thats all i can say, most players know that most female charicters are male in real life o.O
Old 09/02/2009, 16:52   #4

to be excatly..

if this worked for you..

you scammed a stupid player...

everyone knows that scam... its to obvious..

but thanks for trying
Old 09/03/2009, 07:39   #5

lolz..
old post..

people not that dumb **** anymore
Old 09/08/2009, 21:51   #6

Yeah, it still works and not just with stupid players either. You'd be suprised how many desperate guys are out there looking for a "hottie" to talk to. We've been doing this for years on social networking and dating sites, creating tons of generic female profiles and using it as a driver for our adult site network.

I haven't done it yet on Co2, but it will definitely work.
Thanks
1 User
Old 09/25/2009, 16:44   #7

XD I've got free items for no reason one time.. U dont have to ask, and dun have to be a , "Sexy Lady" And thats,, gayly thing, if ur male, making female char and looking for male... :S
Old 10/02/2009, 00:09   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by gushteru View Post
Ah ok ..this is my first post here so i hope it helps.1st you need to create a female character.Dress her with a nice garment and lvl her to 70-80.2nd.Find a male player that has good equipment and become friend with him.3rd.You have to be nice with him,trade some items,untill you ask him if he wants to marry you.4th.Be nice with him and he will give u items and db and w/e he wants. If u want it to work good make 2 characters ,male and female put some gears like i sayd before and become friends and bla bla bla. You need to be patient. I did this in 3 weeks or less i think ...and the guy bought dbs and he gave me 2 dbs,elite sock items and i was SOO **** CLOSE TO GET HIS ACCOUNT BUT HE QUIT GODDAMMIT!

I hope this will help you! have a nice day.
only noobs will fall for this lol. has been used alot on co 1
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/02/2009, 16:20   #9

post some babe as your pic on the co website, shell probs get homepage ull get allot of desperatoes.....anyway facepalm to this
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/10/2009, 20:56   #10

lol very funnny
Old 10/12/2009, 09:38   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by stroberry View Post
lolz..
old post..

Are You sure? think about it some more

Quote:
I think they still are

@to top , i was scamming like this once , and i get 2 DB scrolls , and some sup soc items on dragon have fun guys , it works
Thanks
1 User
Old 10/25/2009, 12:58   #12

i did something like that but i was doing it 0.5 year :O and scammed a guy for :
-super +4 2sdg -1 club
-super +4 2sdg -1 sword
-super +4 1sdg -5 tro arm
-elite +4 boots,ring,ears,neck 1sdg
-super +5 rgg/rtg tower/fan

and many many other items but worth less

i was sending pictures of some girl to him, talking like girl etc.
THIS SCAM WORK.
Old 12/28/2009, 21:35   #13

Nah,no way this is gonna work...in fact,there not excist a PERFECT way to scam ppl
Old 01/01/2010, 17:13   #14

i think that somone made this scamm to me and i gave db and items and germents for 10mil each for free to person female!! and its was nice becosue person chated to me everytime!! after read this i think i gona loging game and chat that person again becouse she was thoughtfull about me
Old 01/03/2010, 02:09   #15

it won't work at all buddy...:P
Closed Thread