Can u explain to me how to get my fps to wat u guys are sayin around 45+ ...mine caps at around 25-31....im not totaly sure how to do all this and i dont wana *** any thing up...explain in steps how to unlock my fps and **** plz
Basicly it sounds like your graphics card fails at everything... buy a new one =)
You can get an nvidia geforce 9600GT for around $85-110, or a 9500 for around $60-90 USD.
If your using a laptop, try upgrading to latest drivers for ATI or for nvidia, otherwise your screwed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonHeart
your cap is around 25-31?
that should be around 39 in a normal client, and if you have a cpu thats able to handle CO
obvious you don't have that
so don't bother about making the cap higher in your client since it will only make your cpu slow
Won't affect the CPU much, mostly GPU... although on a low end CPU you might see a larger difference.
Hi
Can you create a fps unlocker for french conquer version plz ?
I've try your fps unlocker (And rename the name of the window ins StresS.ini to [Conquer2.0]) but i've an error.
Thx =)
Hi
Can you create a fps unlocker for french conquer version plz ?
I've try your fps unlocker (And rename the name of the window ins StresS.ini to [Conquer2.0]) but i've an error.
Thx =)
Sorry, I don't have the French version of Conquer.
@Lysa
I`m still a noob at all this hacks, but I want to know if this FPS unlocker will work on the multiclient which I`m using?? If it doesn't work, do I have to install my multiclient again?? Plz reply. Or does it only works for 5bot??
Thanks.
SV or 5Bot 03/12/2010 - Conquer Online 2 - 22 Replies sv good for farmin right which make lots of money and does dc?
but it also slow
bot 5 bit faster? without speed but dc alot?
and which one is safer
does bot 5 still soc tails with the side checks
becuase i heard not, bot 5 if it doesnt socs, theres another hack out there that can let you still?
5bot 06/06/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies got a lil problem with 5bot
when i statr it with Autopatch it says : Starting 5bot then cannot connect to update server
?? WHY
if i use 5bot.exe and i type my login/pass it sais Error conecting to server
Can anyone help me fix it ?
5Bot Down?! 05/27/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 18 Replies I cant login on 5bot, 5bot.net or cid7.net, someone know whats going on?
5Bot 02/17/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies Does this bot help you in the second reborn quest?