Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 14:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

COoperative tool - background follower, skill leveler, etc.

Discussion on COoperative tool - background follower, skill leveler, etc. within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/06/2009, 21:54   #166

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticksatsi View Post
tight, i was content with it already.. and you know this
if its possible you could make it where u can also select or add in the number of times u want to cast on each individual target.. thus those who die after 1 nado it will change targets and the same with it if it takes 10 nado's, you just raise the bar or change the "Number of Attack Per Mob" or something?
Hey, that's actually a pretty good idea . I'll look what I can do tomorrow, it's bet time for me pretty soon though .
Old 05/06/2009, 22:36   #167

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmHawtness View Post
Hey, that's actually a pretty good idea . I'll look what I can do tomorrow, it's bet time for me pretty soon though .
haha.. im a smart guy .. thx for the complement.. yea well ill be back to see more from you! gg, good night!
Old 05/06/2009, 22:56   #168

i cant get the auto sit to work any reason why it might not work?
Old 05/07/2009, 00:28   #169

Someone that know's alot about virus.. Can you check this PROGRAM .. And look if its Falls Alarm or a real virus/backdoor.
Old 05/07/2009, 00:53   #170

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ticksatsi View Post
haha.. im a smart guy .. thx for the complement.. yea well ill be back to see more from you! gg, good night!
Either that or you've used 5bot or CID proxy.
Old 05/07/2009, 01:13   #171

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmHawtness View Post
when you get back-- i have an idea that's possible, but you have the skills needed to finish it off.
I think you can implement a "counter" that could register how many clicks it would do on each target found.
-it would need a deactivate button to stop the counting!
-it would have to be a selector from the tool itself, on how many set clicks.
-it might take a while to implement this?

I think you know exactly what i mean, and i know you can handle it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by alis View Post
Someone that know's alot about virus.. Can you check this PROGRAM .. And look if its Falls Alarm or a real virus/backdoor.
if you can trust me...

This tool is Safe!
Somewhere in the previous posts a well known figure also agrees.. the virus/backdoor that was mentioned earlier is not in any way dangerous. It is a common error in scanners. If you read up on it.. you will see that

BTW- if you update scanner / look up its identity.. you will see it is safe. New detector doesn't pick it up anymore!
Old 05/07/2009, 02:17   #172

I'm kinda surprised that none of the mods have looked at it yet. I've PM'd all 5 of them and none of them have even looked at it yet. leavemealone hasn't been on for a week so I understand that. But Kinshi was on today, Hiyoal and andyd were on yesterday.

WTF we got 5 mods and can't get one of them to look at this.
Old 05/07/2009, 02:30   #173

i cant get the auto sit to work any reason why it might not work? by the way you should try adding a non dc speed hack too.
Old 05/07/2009, 02:38   #174

Received Thanks: 1,142
Quote:
Originally Posted by alis View Post
I've engineered plenty of Viruses in my time on the computer to know that there's nothing malicious about this program. If there were surely I'd tell you. And by the way, I have a filesystem monitor running at all times and it's reported nothing when running this took. So it's highly improbable that it's a Virus, worm, or "Backdoor".
Old 05/07/2009, 03:36   #175

hey can u post the source code if u dont hav any prob? other wise its ok coz i am trying to learn to make bots n stufff.......
Old 05/07/2009, 04:17   #176

realy great work nice
Old 05/07/2009, 06:23   #177

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer rules View Post
i cant get the auto sit to work any reason why it might not work? by the way you should try adding a non dc speed hack too.
Oh sorry about that, forget to update that one .
It's done now though, re-uploaded in the first post .
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/07/2009, 10:43   #178

elite*gold: 235
The Black Market: 135/1/0
Received Thanks: 17,758
Quote:
Originally Posted by bugaboo View Post
I'm kinda surprised that none of the mods have looked at it yet. I've PM'd all 5 of them and none of them have even looked at it yet. leavemealone hasn't been on for a week so I understand that. But Kinshi was on today, Hiyoal and andyd were on yesterday.

WTF we got 5 mods and can't get one of them to look at this.
and you are just too lazy to upload it on viruschief/virustotal and anubis? O_o

You shouldn't use any of those tools if you can't to that by yourself.

If you look at the reports the most virus scanners doesn't find anything harmfull except ikarus and a-squared, all those virus scanners running in heuristic mode and *could* report false positives.

So, if you wanna make 100% sure that this file isn't a backdoor you should setup a virtual machine with a packetsniffer that logs any packets from this application at runtime.

Also moderators aren't allowed to mark a file as 100% secure if they don't have the source code.
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/07/2009, 10:55   #179

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lowfyr View Post
and you are just too lazy to upload it on viruschief/virustotal and anubis? O_o

You shouldn't use any of those tools if you can't to that by yourself.

If you look at the reports the most virus scanners doesn't find anything harmfull except ikarus and a-squared, all those virus scanners running in heuristic mode and *could* report false positives.

So, if you wanna make 100% sure that this file isn't a backdoor you should setup a virtual machine with a packetsniffer that logs any packets from this application at runtime.

Also moderators aren't allowed to mark a file as 100% secure if they don't have the source code.
Wow, I didn't know about Anubis . That's a pretty **** good site, really. Haha, oh noes, they found that my program monitors the middle mouse button! **** .

By the way, I would gladly send the source code to any moderator, I just don't know who to send it to .
Old 05/07/2009, 12:01   #180

could u give the ability to cure guards like GoldGuard... would be very useful especially while lvling nix..... and i love this tool.. Keep up the Good Work
Closed Thread