Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 20:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

A new scam, but u need to be patience

Discussion on A new scam, but u need to be patience within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
A new scam, but u need to be patience

ok, its not a hack its nothing special, and this takes patience, but it works, it works alot

get your self a lvl 1 noob or w/e with a name that looks like a seller, so just call it seller w/e, ppl will trust is faster, cuz they think your a seller/player who quits the game.

go to the market and spam every seller there, that you hate conquer and your going to quit and drop all your gears on the ground, than ppl will say: "where u gonna drop them, tell me plzzzz" <-- always same thing

next thing u do tell them to come "tc" (its a save zone so they wont exspect anything), u make a team with him/her, u show them some good items like, db, alot of money some supers maybe some super socs, doesnt matter.

now you have your victem in the twin city, u cant pk or do anything there, they think there save, but there is still one map, where u get teleported to where u can pk called "moon platform" <-- im not gonna explain where that is, this is not a scam for retards find out your self.

this is what u do, get your self a lvl 70 newby archer or taoist. make sure it can one hit your victem. so they can escape, dont do it with a tro or warr, cuz they can miss the target

just some noob archer u dont care about, cuz u dont want other ppl to find out your a scammer

next thing u do is, just tell them to talk to "luna" and say: "i drop my stuff there" they will just talk to luna and they get teleported, and u kill them with ya other lvl 70 archer

MAKE SURE U BRING SELLERS THERE. they always have some stuff that they have with them,

now if i give u some tips

tip 1. try to talk to retarded eggy's u can always find em cuz they have names like this "kosm" "asdsd" "2009" or w/e. why do u want to find ppl who cant speak english or just a little, they cant read what luna says, so they just click on in and before they know, there in the moonplatform

tip.2 dont do anything yet keep ur archer out of screen, and trade with the first with your noob, so they think ur gona give them your stuff for free, they wont see your archer comming cuz the trade screen is everywhere,

tip.2 get a muliclient, so u can also log in a lvl 70 water, for revive --> kill --> revive and again again and again, so they drop more

tip.3 always get seller cuz they are MERCHANT and have unlocked stuff to sell, merchants drop there gears if they die

tip.4 ppl wiill also think thatt there save cuz, u cant lose any items when u die on a lvl 15- account, but nothing is less true, u dont drop any items when u die from monsters, but if a other player kils u, u do drop your items

tip.5 make sure you bring the account that kils your victems in the moonplatform before ur victems there, cuz they might suspect something if there are alot of ppl hanging around.

tip.6 talk to them tell em some bullshit why u quit and make them trust u a little"

tip7. never spam the market like this " ! dropping all my gears in moonplatfrom !!!!! " cuz if u do that, there will be alot of other "main characthers there" and u cant one hit them with a lvl 70 archer can u, so make sure u bring one dude at the time, and make sure its low lvl and merchant

like i said in the beginning u need to be patience, cuz there not many ppl who are so dumb with good gears, but i got alot of db's this way just droped on floor super socts and more, and bless the retarted egy's (most) romanian and pl ppl, there dumb, cant speak or read english, but they understand little words like "i drop db" whatever they will follow u iinto moonplatform

why they do this, cuz they cant read what luna says, they do not read that it says u get teleported to a other map,

u can also bring newby red/black players who are in the tc and are dumb to the moonplatform

( ok i chanced it ) and now stop crying will ya, its the truth MOST of u romanian ppl who play co are easy victems, the ones who doesnt understand it. i dont care anyways, the scam works that's the whole point
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/27/2009, 09:10   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafaelberg View Post
ok, its not a hack its nothing special, and this takes patience, but it works, it works alot

get your self a lvl 1 noob or w/e with a name that looks like a seller, so just call it seller w/e, ppl will trust is faster, cuz they think your a seller/player who quits the game.

go to the market and spam every seller there, that you hate conquer and your going to quit and drop all your gears on the ground, than ppl will say: "where u gonna drop them, tell me plzzzz" <-- always same thing

next thing u do tell them to come "tc" (its a save zone so they wont exspect anything), u make a team with him/her, u show them some good items like, db, alot of money some supers maybe some super socs, doesnt matter.

now you have your victem in the twin city, u cant pk or do anything there, they think there save, but there is still one map, where u get teleported to where u can pk called "moon platform" <-- im not gonna explain where that is, this is not a scam for retards find out your self.

this is what u do, get your self a lvl 70 newby archer or taoist. make sure it can one hit your victem. so they can escape, dont do it with a tro or warr, cuz they can miss the target

just some noob archer u dont care about, cuz u dont want other ppl to find out your a scammer

next thing u do is, just tell them to talk to "luna" and say: "i drop my stuff there" they will just talk to luna and they get teleported, and u kill them with ya other lvl 70 archer

MAKE SURE U BRING SELLERS THERE. they always have some stuff that they have with them,

now if i give u some tips

tip 1. try to talk to retarded eggy's u can always find em cuz they have names like this "kosm" "asdsd" "2009" or w/e. why do u want to find ppl who cant speak english or just a little, they cant read what luna says, so they just click on in and before they know, there in the moonplatform

tip.2 dont do anything yet keep ur archer out of screen, and trade with the first with your noob, so they think ur gona give them your stuff for free, they wont see your archer comming cuz the trade screen is everywhere,

tip.2 get a muliclient, so u can also log in a lvl 70 water, for revive --> kill --> revive and again again and again, so they drop more

tip.3 always get seller cuz they are MERCHANT and have unlocked stuff to sell, merchants drop there gears if they die

tip.4 ppl wiill also think thatt there save cuz, u cant lose any items when u die on a lvl 15- account, but nothing is less true, u dont drop any items when u die from monsters, but if a other player kils u, u do drop your items

tip.5 make sure you bring the account that kils your victems in the moonplatform before ur victems there, cuz they might suspect something if there are alot of ppl hanging around.

tip.6 talk to them tell em some bullshit why u quit and make them trust u a little"

tip7. never spam the market like this " ! dropping all my gears in moonplatfrom !!!!! " cuz if u do that, there will be alot of other "main characthers there" and u cant one hit them with a lvl 70 archer can u, so make sure u bring one dude at the time, and make sure its low lvl and merchant

like i said in the beginning u need to be patience, cuz there not many ppl who are so dumb with good gears, but i got alot of db's this way just droped on floor super socts and more, and bless the retarted egy's romanian and pl ppl, there dumb, cant speak or read english, but they understand little words like "i drop db" whatever they will follow u iinto moonplatform

why they do this, cuz they cant read what luna says, they do not read that it says u get teleported to a other map,

u can also bring newby red/black players who are in the tc and are dumb to the moonplatform
you bunch of shit.. im romanian and as you can see i can read english , and i swear to god i know english even better than you.
now don't be racist you idiot, every country has it's retarded and non-retarded people.
edit your god damn post and remove the "romanian" part over there, or you're gonna regret it.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 03/28/2009, 03:41   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bucifal23 View Post
you bunch of ****.. im romanian and as you can see i can read english , and i swear to *** i know english even better than you.
now don't be racist you idiot, every country has it's retarded and non-retarded people.
edit your *** **** post and remove the "romanian" part over there, or you're gonna regret it.
Lol oh **** a psycho romanian?
Old 03/30/2009, 23:30   #4

well i have to say that if u are under 9 years old, u prob cant read or speak english,so for the record romania is one of the smartest ppl on math contest and IT,and usualy english is like second language in romania. sorry for u cuz u didnt meet any of them by now
Old 03/31/2009, 11:32   #5

not really good , im going to post my way to scam .
im not some ego as u think but i scammed over 200dbs..
Old 03/31/2009, 19:30   #6

not a scam rly, most like trick
Old 04/03/2009, 11:33   #7

rafael. ur a dumb.. im romanian.. im not very proud of that.. but im romanian..and why u must be racist?....u never see a dumb from ur country?... think about that .. n00b.
oh.. and btw.. on what sv ur playing??
Old 04/03/2009, 22:50   #8

Hmm.. what a ******.. dude.. thease scam is ****** .. ur post is ******.. and.. ftw ... i`m romanian to.. and i can read/speack english better than u . and NEVER i mean NEVER compare egy-tards and BR-Brasilians-Born retards .. with Romanians
Old 04/11/2009, 03:44   #9

wow, just to throw it out there.. i believe you may have ****** a few romanian people off lol... but to all the romanian people that he did **** off. why would you take his post to heart? yes he did say romanian but does that really hurt you? thats one ignorant persons opinion and you should not take it personally.. its just like the billion anti war people that are against the us military.. im in the military but i just brush it off my shoulder..
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/11/2009, 13:00   #10

i think this scam is pretty boooooring :|, btw, i`m romanian too xD
Old 04/13/2009, 15:44   #11

The scam works, that's the point. so stop crying about it. im not a racists.
Old 04/13/2009, 20:02   #12

NiCe....But this isn't a scam this is getting items from dumbs
BTW Im FroM Macedonia
Old 04/13/2009, 23:01   #13

SHUT UP ALL,rafaelberg has right.CAMELS ARE STUPID (IDK ABOUT ROMANIAN'S).keep going with good work rafaelberg,hope u ll post another thread love ya
Old 04/17/2009, 15:22   #14

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenOne View Post
Hmm.. what a ******.. dude.. thease scam is ****** .. ur post is ******.. and.. ftw ... i`m romanian to.. and i can read/speack english better than u . and NEVER i mean NEVER compare egy-tards and BR-Brasilians-Born retards .. with Romanians

ROFL u can "speack better english than me? dont make me laugh
telling im a ******, learn to spell dumbass
Old 04/17/2009, 17:26   #15

stupid romanichels! they do a civil war for **** stuff lol...
Closed Thread