Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools
You last visited: Today at 10:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[TeamPlayer] Multiple Cursors

Discussion on [TeamPlayer] Multiple Cursors within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[TeamPlayer] Multiple Cursors

Found this cool today. It makes it so your computer recognizes more than one mouse connected to your computer, and makes a separate cursor for it.

This can come in handy, since most of the good bots run on the forground and require full control of the mouse, I figured that some of the programmers out there can take advantage of this program and make it so that people with only one computer can still access their computer while having a macro click in the foreground on conquer. This would be easiest if one has 2 screens so taht you can throw the conquer window into one screen and continue working on your computer in the other.

is a flash animation that tries to make sense of what I'm saying with a picture.

You can download TeamPlayer from this direct .

You can find more information on the software from it's developers .

Hope this Tool will come in handy and solve some troubles for those of us who have only one computer.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/19/2009, 17:29   #2

Interesting, still won't work for pixel based bots because searching for pixels require to have conquer in the front but I don't know about the others, some people say conquer can tell if your mouse is not on the position of the click and that's why controlclick send you to jail, but idk if exist a control mousemove function. Also the program should be able to tell which mouse to move.

Hope someone can find a good use to this program, anyway the title of this thread gave me an idea =P Sometimes I want a second char to follow me but using alt+tab is a bother, if I can use for example the mouse button to send a ctrl+click(jump) on the other char while on my main I can move both chars with ease, and its really easy to do this =P so a thank you lol imma do it now.
Old 01/20/2009, 06:42   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiei3 View Post
Interesting, still won't work for pixel based bots because searching for pixels require to have conquer in the front but I don't know about the others, some people say conquer can tell if your mouse is not on the position of the click and that's why controlclick send you to jail, but idk if exist a control mousemove function. Also the program should be able to tell which mouse to move.

Hope someone can find a good use to this program, anyway the title of this thread gave me an idea =P Sometimes I want a second char to follow me but using alt+tab is a bother, if I can use for example the mouse button to send a ctrl+click(jump) on the other char while on my main I can move both chars with ease, and its really easy to do this =P so a thank you lol imma do it now.
Yes indeed you can do that with this. The uses that I was refering to was not to controlclick though. If your computer screen is big enough, or you have 2 screens like me, you can have 2 conquer windows visible: one could be in the other screen. So if you're lvling skills w/o control click i.e. send funciton. It would use one of the connected mice to lvl the skill with a bot that runs on top with send command while you look on other conquer screen and hunt or pickup items or stuff like that, but controlsend would also work and is a great idea because if you can figure out how to make a bot to use only one of the mice and you use the other mouse, the actions you do with the other mouse would not interfere with control click. Thanks for the reply, let me know if you get anywhere with this
Old 01/20/2009, 07:35   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pr3shure View Post
Yes indeed you can do that with this. The uses that I was refering to was not to controlclick though. If your computer screen is big enough, or you have 2 screens like me, you can have 2 conquer windows visible: one could be in the other screen. So if you're lvling skills w/o control click i.e. send funciton. It would use one of the connected mice to lvl the skill with a bot that runs on top with send command while you look on other conquer screen and hunt or pickup items or stuff like that, but controlsend would also work and is a great idea because if you can figure out how to make a bot to use only one of the mice and you use the other mouse, the actions you do with the other mouse would not interfere with control click. Thanks for the reply, let me know if you get anywhere with this
The idea I had was not related to the program lol Idk why it came to my mind tho, my idea was to use the very same mouse to control two characters on the screen w/o having to do alt+tab and it worked xD

Anyway, I now get what you meant, indeed with a two screen probably you could leave one of them moving on conquer and the other for you to use, then again for example with autohotkey you'd have to test which mouse will move and which will be available but I don't think that's a big issue.

But here comes my concern, since I still dunno if the rumor about conquer being able to detect if your mouse is not on the position of the click, if you have two mouses, how will conquer read them?, I'm just thinking the worst case where it could read the click from one and the position from the other, and since they are different lol anyway I've used control clicks on my char for long period of times and nothing have happened, I've been careful using random for times and coordinates but still I was using my mouse for other things while my program was sending controlclicks to conquer and still safe lol, maybe I should make some tests and see what actually send you to clickjail but I'm to lazy to do that.

As for training or autohunt bots, CID proxy works in bg with no problems and it's said that SV will start working on bg again so this tool may be useful for other types of bots or training tools.

Let's make a test just out of curiosity, I'm attaching a little program here, only thing will do is move your mouse (we don't know which one yet) from (300,200) to (500,200) and back. Use it and see what happens.

See ya.
Attached Files
File Type: rar test.rar (194.2 KB, 36 views)
Old 01/21/2009, 02:02   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiei3 View Post
The idea I had was not related to the program lol Idk why it came to my mind tho, my idea was to use the very same mouse to control two characters on the screen w/o having to do alt+tab and it worked xD

Anyway, I now get what you meant, indeed with a two screen probably you could leave one of them moving on conquer and the other for you to use, then again for example with autohotkey you'd have to test which mouse will move and which will be available but I don't think that's a big issue.

But here comes my concern, since I still dunno if the rumor about conquer being able to detect if your mouse is not on the position of the click, if you have two mouses, how will conquer read them?, I'm just thinking the worst case where it could read the click from one and the position from the other, and since they are different lol anyway I've used control clicks on my char for long period of times and nothing have happened, I've been careful using random for times and coordinates but still I was using my mouse for other things while my program was sending controlclicks to conquer and still safe lol, maybe I should make some tests and see what actually send you to clickjail but I'm to lazy to do that.

As for training or autohunt bots, CID proxy works in bg with no problems and it's said that SV will start working on bg again so this tool may be useful for other types of bots or training tools.

Let's make a test just out of curiosity, I'm attaching a little program here, only thing will do is move your mouse (we don't know which one yet) from (300,200) to (500,200) and back. Use it and see what happens.

See ya.
Alright, I've tried the mouse movement thing you made, it moves only one of the mice connected, but as soon as you make a click with the other mouse it starts moving the now active mouse. This is tricky.

As for your concern about botjail, I believe it only sends you to jail for control clicking if you have your character move, if your character is standing in one spot and lvling skills for example with control click, then it shouldn't send you to botjail hence my question: You said you made bots with controlclick, were you able to control click an answer from an npc? As in click one of the options in the dialogue box, becuase I am having trouble on doing that, I can get it to control click the npc, but it will not controlclick to reply the npc.
Old 01/21/2009, 02:11   #6

Interesting result, tricky indeed.

I haven't tried what you said, I'll try it right now and see what happens.

-edit-
Ok so, first try was a failure, unable to click the npc or the answer, then I started reading on the help file about controls and some funny things happened lol

While looping trough the controls on the CO2 windows I was able to open the dialog, I found out that control Button1 was the ball for the chat scroll, Button3 was the button to zoom the map, and during my test Button4 was one of the answers of the npc that send me to the mine at desert (that's where I was testing), I'm not sure which answer exactly, sometimes just being in front of the npc and controlclicking on the Button4 would send me straight to the mine, in other words each answer is a button that already exist, I got tired of testing so here I'm attaching the file I was using.
Attached Files
File Type: rar test2.rar (195.3 KB, 18 views)