Hey.....
I made this small tool to Launch CID and CO and choose what kind of files to be collected by !aloot command
Screenshot:
Installation Instructions:
1- Install CID
2- Install CID Launcher in game folder (by default it's C:\Program Files\Conquer 2.0)
3- Run CID Loader.exe from game folder and Choose one of the four types of items to be collected by CID (details below)
4- Click CID button, wait for it to start, then click Conquer.exe button
if you want to run more than 1 account, just click "Conquer.exe" button again
Quote:
*items*
-----------------
it'll pick up:
- Equipments (non-weapon items): Normal+Quality ones (RUES) including shields, talismans, new ninja stuff
- Garments
- Weapons: Quality only (RUES)
- Gold-GoldBullion-GoldBar and GoldBars
- Gems
- Mets, DBs, Met scrolls and DB scrolls
- Command Tokens and Moonboxes
- Ref.Letter.Li (noobs quest that'll give you a refined weapon, useful for increasing socket progress in your talismans)
- Lab Diamonds, Tokens and Boxes
- Lottary Items (why?? wish for a merchant to die in TC while your loot is on)
- Night Devil
- Dance Books
*No_Items*
--------------------
it won't pick items or weapons, just a gold collector and the rest of the rare drops, including mets, dbs etc.
*Training*
-----------------------
it's for training when you don't want to pick cheap gold or gold buillions, so, it won't pick any item but the rare ones, and won't pick gold that's less than a gold bar
*Training+RUES Weapons+Talismans*
--------------------------------------
the same as training file, but this one will pick RUES weapons and RUES Talismans (RUES=Refined, Unique, Elite and Super).
if you want to change looting method, you have to close CID, click another items kind and start it again
tried it out and it's great,
able tochange what you want to pickup
just in case ur sittin there bored and wanna watch
or if u wanna go afk and let it pickup differnt stuff
very nice
BTW is there a walljump that can be used with cid?
EDIT: rapidshare works just fine for me
does this open conquer from conquer2.0 folder
or does it open from the folder it's installed in
because i have 2 different folders, one for normal and one for this
what exactly does this do?
it's another program that selects what to pickup?
BTW is there a walljump that can be used with cid?
EDIT: i'm just going to try it out and see
and rapidshare works just fine for me
does this open conquer from conquer2.0 folder
or does it open from the folder it's installed in
because i have 2 different folders, one for normal and one for this
tried it out and it's great,
able tochange what you want to pickup
just in case ur sittin there bored and wanna watch
or if u wanna go afk and let it pickup differnt stuff
very nice
it uses conquer.exe from the folder where you installed it, and you use this program to start CID, and if you want to change looting style, you have to close CID and start running it again
I am having a problem installing this I get the instructions I did them all, when I am at step 3 were I choose the type of items I wish it to pick up I get a run time error '76' path not found. then I have to click ok. Could you please tel me what I am doing wrong as it is obviously something.
I am having a problem installing this I get the instructions I did them all, when I am at step 3 were I choose the type of items I wish it to pick up I get a run time error '76' path not found. then I have to click ok. Could you please tel me what I am doing wrong as it is obviously something.
make sure that you have CID installed on the game folder you are installing CID Launcher in
AntiVirus Engine Version Definition Version Status
Antivir 7.4.0.37 6.39.0.81
Nothing found
ArcaVir 1.0.4 2006.01.27
Nothing found
Avast 1.0.7 0753-0
Nothing found
AVG 7.5.47 269.9.14/883
Nothing found
BitDefender 7.60825 7.60825
Nothing found
F-Prot 4.6.6 3.16.14
Nothing found
Norman 5.70.01 5.70.01
Nothing found
Rising 17.00.00.36 19.25.00.00
Nothing found
VirusBlokAda32 3.12.0.2 2007.07.01
Nothing found
VirusBuster 4.3.23:9 (2007-02-16) 9.86.8/11.0
Nothing found
File: CID_Launcher_1.0.zip
Status: OK
MD5: abee49d1c0d0e1fc61f5402c3d112bfd
Packers detected: -
A-Squared
Found nothing
AntiVir
Found nothing
ArcaVir
Found nothing
Avast
Found nothing
AVG Antivirus
Found nothing
BitDefender
Found nothing
ClamAV
Found nothing
CPsecure
Found nothing
Dr.Web
Found nothing
F-Prot Antivirus
Found nothing
F-Secure Anti-Virus
Found nothing
G DATA
Found nothing
Ikarus
Found nothing
Kaspersky Anti-Virus
Found nothing
NOD32
Found nothing
Norman Virus Control
Found nothing
Panda Antivirus
Found nothing
Sophos Antivirus
Found nothing
VirusBuster
Found nothing
VBA32
Found nothing
S> Launcher items weapons and armour elems 12/28/2009 - RF Online - 1 Replies Race: Accretia
Server : Elixus
country: Philippines
Armors
+5 Strong int lau head
+5 Strong int lau core
+5 Strong int lau lower
+5 Strong int lau gloves - aiming ability
RIESEN MULTIHACK SELECTOR PROBLEM BEI JEDEN SELECTOR 01/01/2009 - Metin2 - 10 Replies Also hallo erstmal ... ja ich will sofort zur Sache kommen wie die Überschrift sagt hab ich ein Riesen Problem mit jeden Multihack :
Ich versuche schon sehnend Hacks anzumachen aba bei jeden klappts net
MHS:1.7 = Geht garnet mehr wegen neues Update von Metin2
-2.7 habe die Hilfsdatei geholt , .net dingen geholt , ja und den Multihack und es tretet ein Fehler auf nämlich :MSCOMCTL.OCX hab sogar die Datei repariert klappt nicht ja und die anderen hacks klappen auch genauso nicht
Kann...
my x100 launcher aspd for your items in dark-ro 11/16/2008 - RF Online - 5 Replies X1000 not x100,sorry for the typo.
im also teaching INVISIBLE hack for ur items in dark RO.
again
IM TEACHING X1000 not X100!
IM TEACHING X1000 not X100!
IM TEACHING X1000 not X100!
IM TEACHING X1000 not X100!
IM TEACHING X1000 not X100!
IM TEACHING X1000 not X100!
Selector Help Plz 09/05/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies Well ive made my server and all but i need to disable selector , so im wondering if anyone can host a login.cs with selector disabled on a download site so that i can download the file , because ive tried but im clueless , so that be great , even the code from the login.cs would be also great.