Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Easy Scam Here!

Discussion on Easy Scam Here! within the CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Cool Easy Scam Here!

I made up this scam its good if your a begginer in scaming.

First you go and find someone that is newbier than you for exampe lets say your level 30 go and find someone level 26 and under but make sure there not under level 15 because they wont have anything. Take them to General Peace (The guy that teleports you to Desert.) Tell him then or when you met up with him, that in the desert, there is this NPC that asks you a very simple question and if you get it right you get ____Gold (I Personally said 50k). And there like ok and you go in. Walk far away from the guards with him following you. Then change your mode from "Capture" to "PK" and kill him and since he has nothing equipped because you persuaded him not to wear anything for some unknown reason, he is highly chance for hi to drop lots of good things from his inventory.And then you run. XD. One thing, If he refuses to take his armor and stuff off of him you deposit your good armor in the warehouse and buy noob armor but keep your *** weapon and then after you get to telling him to take of his armor you take off your nooby armor too so he doesn't get suspicious of you and if anything goes wrong you have nothing to lose your good stuff is in the warehouse! XD
Old 10/26/2008, 21:36   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,000
# Moved - Please try to use correct section next time.
Old 10/26/2008, 21:47   #3

elite*gold: 0
Dont u ever rest, Tane? :P
Old 10/27/2008, 19:56   #4

omfg u damit noob this "scam" will only hard work and if, that ppl is a noob like levl25 u might be get a ref ring or so....so only ****

result: this "scam" is the biggest **** i ever heard
Old 01/05/2009, 00:48   #5

**** of scam u will get nothink
Old 01/08/2009, 13:19   #6

1. Lvl 26 char (in the example) aint worth scamming, cuz of the crappy gears...
2. Someone with more then 1 braincell wont fall for this...
3. ItemLock?
4. If ud do that to me, youd get ownt with ur lvl 30 char ._.
5. still in the example: a lvl 30 char will NEVER 1hit a lvl 26, wich makes him able to run...

need i say more?
Old 01/08/2009, 23:08   #7

l0l n00b
Old 01/13/2009, 02:11   #8

lol!!!!!!
Closed Thread